给 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 -𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Girl shut the hell up. Lord." I mugged.

I hung up the phone and tossed it on the couch.

I need to see my damn therapist been too long.

"Who was that?" Diamond asked as she walked in the kitchen with rakim.

"Mama. Telling me I shouldn't live my life because of what i put on myself. Bitch you put this shit on me by having a bastard ass son."

"I been needing to tell you something." She sat on the couch. "Yo friend. I don't know her name but the one that came over here in all white that day."

"Bitch wasn't even matching whites." Bam cut her off. "Gene faggot ass."

"What about her?" I looked from the both of them.

"She a snake." They said in unison.

"Mar and cole told me she was out there pussy parlaying with leo." He shook his head

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Not only that, but she been messing around with shaggy ass." Diamond said.

"And she's nine times out of ten the reason tecc and bam got shot." B-max walked into the living room with Morgan on his tail.

"Mhm." I nodded. "Im gonna go see Tobias. Y'all need to act like y'all got some sense while I'm gone and take care of my dog."

As soon as i said my dog benji ran from around the couch and stood next to me.

"Thats my nephew, i got this? The fuck." Bam pushed me out the way to while picking up benji.

♿︎

"Wake yo weird ass up." I felt somebody shaking me. But I ignored it, it was beno or b-max so I wasn't paying it any mind.

"Dallas." He shook me again.

"Tobias, leave me alone and let me sleep." I rubbed my eyes. "You need to wake yo ass up because my heart hurting right now."

"Nigga i am woke! You don't hear me talking to yo slow ass?"

My eyes fluttered open and the bed was sat up while Tobias looked at me with a mug on his face.

"Fix yo face. You look ugly." I shook my head before looking down at my hand.

Wait..

I looked back up before grabbing his cheek. "Whats my middle name?"

"This some type of joke or?" He continued to mug me. "Give me yo hand."

"Whats my middle name?" I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Imani." He said nonchalantly. "I been woke for four hours. You not imagining shit. Yo fuck ass ex; brother shot at me and bam. Im pretty sure mari pussy ass dead though. Made sure i put one in his head."

"Did you-"

"Yup." He said before chuckling.

"Oh my god i feel stupid." I laid my head back on the corner of the bed. "A stupid bitch."

"Come here." He grabbed my arm slightly yanking it.

"Im here... what?" I could feel my heart racing.

"Nigga come here." He said before shaking his head.

"Here as in-"

"Get on my lap, since you slow."

I hesitated but climbed on his lap. "Where the wounds at?"

He pointed at his rib cage and his shoulder.

"They hurt?"

"Im on drugs. Now shut up talking." He grabbed my hand. "Ion normally do this shit because it make me feel like a pussy but, I promise." He locked his pinky finger with mines.

"I would kiss you... but my girlfriend would kick my ass and I ain't got time for the drama, so get off me."

I jerked my head back. "Bitch i will kick yo ass. Stop playing with me."

♿︎

"Y'all are so ugly it's amazing." Bam walked in the room with the rest of them.

"Shut the fuck up." Me and Tobias said in unison.

"I smuggled my nephew in here, I pretended i was blind and that he was my guard dog." He placed benji on the floor.

"Nigga you was in here two weeks ago, you most definitely ain't blind and they knew that." Tobias shook his head.

"Y'all want some candy?" Morgan asked.

"Yes hand it here." I lifted up and stuck my hands out.

"Fat ass." Tobias mugged me.

"Stop worrying about me and my ass. Damn." I mugged him back once i got my candy.

$$$
Whew I don't go back to school til
the 8th what a long fucking break.

get chapter twenty eight to 300? The hell?
I'll update again since i wasn't suffering writers
block i was just bored with it.