风 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"I hardly even see my grandma you better feel special." I told Tobias as i sat my bag down on the stand.

"Uhhh, Mrs.Williams right?" The doctor asked.

"George." I corrected him.

"Okay, Ms.george." He flipped through the papers on his clipboard. "Mr.Williams is currently in a medically induced coma. Which is a temporarily coma. We brought this upon him with the controlled dose of a barbiturates drug, it's usually pentobarbital or thiopental. This is used to protect his brain after the surgery we did on him a few days ago. It shouldn't last for no more then 3 weeks, momentarily because we haven't had a patient stay for over a month. So that's rare." He paused. "We got lucky. He could've been paralyzed because he got shot in his rib cage and the bullet was two centimeters for the center of his spine, but we avoided that. Now what we need to talk about is... is he down to wear glasses?"

I laughed in my head before jerking my neck back. "See nah. He only use the im blind phase when he tryna get out of some stuff. He acts like a civilized human being and will refuse to wear glasses."

"Contacts?" He asked me. "When the paramedics picked him up from the scene his pupils had a layer of... I don't know what it was, they said it was like fog? I layer of something white.. like he was permanently blind." He grabbed his pen. "What are you to him?"

I looked over to him. "I don't know.." I shrugged.

"Are y'all close?" He looked at me.

"Im with him everyday... so yeah." I nodded.

"Okay, and his mom?" He took notes.

"She's an emotional wreck. Part of the reason why I'm here."

"Okay. And you can convince him to do things right?"

"I guess."

"Alright, with this being said, he either can wear the glasses or contacts, or he can stay away for strong light, such as the brightness on his cell phone and or the sun light , and so on."

"He won't wear the glasses or the contacts." I shook my head. "The contacts will irritate his eyes, and he'll feel like a geeky wanna be hood dude with glasses."

The nurse chuckled.

"So you're willing to keep him away from bright lights?" He continued to write. "What happened to his eyes in the beginning?"

"I'll try all three options, i just how he'd act towards the glasses and contacts." I paused. "The only thing he told me was that they'd get irritated and water to much for his liking"

"Any family trauma that you think could've been included with this thing with his eyes?"

I thought until the day tia told me about his grandma popped up in my head.

"I was told not to speak on the date. I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing it with you, just ask him when he wakes up."

♿︎

"So basically he's gonna live!" Desire stood up on the couch.

I nodded.

"Sit yo stank ass down." Beno mugged her.

"Bitch my ass stank but you be all up on my ass shut up." She mugged him. "We need to do some. Everybody buy him a gun!"

"No." I told her. "Im nervous."

"Bitch for what? He's possibly coming home next week." Diamond snapped her head in the direction of me.

"What if he don't listen to me about they eye thing? He could be permanently blind." I leaned back on the couch. "And we gotta get away from this house.. what if he come back and they target me again but Tobias try's to handle it for me and they really take his life the next time?"

"you stressing for no reason. We can got to Tucson. He got a house out there." Bam said.

"I jus-"

"She told him something and she ain't ready for his reaction thats what it is." Desire sat down. "What you say?"

I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "I told him a whole lot of stupid shit."

"Girl- if it's what i think it is he gon' tell you the same." Desire chuckled. "Y'all over the hills for each other and I'm here for it."

"Okay don't get mad at me." Bam held his hands up. "I spilled milk on yo couch and you wanna know what that nigga said? Dallas gon beat yo ass and ima tell her" He tilted his head. "I ain't never heard that nigga say he was gon snitch in all twenty four years of my life."

$$$
See I can't have him in a coma
for long so this what we gon do.