家 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 -𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 -𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘

"What happened?" I asked Roscoe who was shielding me from going outside.

"None. Chillat!" He pushed me back.

I looked at the window seeing blue and read flashing lights making me scrunch my face up. "You saying none happened but you pushing me further into the house, and the police being outside my house ain't telling me the same."

"You need to c-"

"Bitch I'm chill! You the one giving me the feeling that I shouldn't chill!" I stomped my feet. "Where is bam? Where is Tobias and b-max? Why you the one consoling me!?"

"Look-" He got cut off by Morgan.

"They want us to go to the hospital and you to the police station." She looked at Roscoe.

"What we need to go to the hospital for?" My heart rate started to speed up as i scrunched my face up. "Im confuzzled and y'all playing with my life right now."

Roscoe let out a deep sigh before pushing past Morgan.

Morgan let out a sigh before tilting her head at me. "They gonna be alright." Her eyes began to water.

"Who?!"

She grabbed my arm and pulled me out the house allowing me to see three ambulances parked on the side of the road and four cop cars.

I looked up to her as she walked me to my car. "I'm going to drive so give me your keys." He held her hand out.

"Who in them ambulance and where is Tobias?" I huffed.

"I'll tell you about it on the way. Just give me the keys." She wiped her tears.

"Where my sister?"

"They at the hospital already. Cooperate with dallas. We can't stand out here debating all night."

I watched as everybody pulled off only leaving me and Morgan here.

"You tell me everything once we get in this car." I narrowed my eyes at her before passing her they keys.

We both got into the car and she instantly pulled off. Rushing behind the ambulance who still had they lights on.

She was silent for a minute before she hummed. "Don't go crazy... don't throw a fit because technically we don't know." She tried to say in the most calmest voice ever.

"I can't make no promises." I bit on the side of my lip.

"Tecc and... bam were pronounced." She stopped talking once we made it to the hospital. "Dead." She remained.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes. "What you mean dead?! They not dead stop." I waved her off.

"We don't know that for sure, they didn't have a pulse.. lezo, mari, and cole shot at them."

My stomach felt like it was about to throw it's self up. Hot steamy tears ran down my cheeks as i balled my fist up.

𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮
𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵, 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥
𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴.
"𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙡 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙩."