者 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Y'all the most ghetto bitches I know

"Y'all the most ghetto bitches I know." Beno shook his head. "Who the fuck you know twerks in the elevator?"

"Us?" I shrugged walking towards Genesis's apartment door.

Beno started banging on the door while beatboxing.

"Bitch open the fuck up!" Niah said while swaying side to side. "Open the fuck up! The fuck up!"

"What? The fuck up!" I gassed.

Seconds later the door swung open and Genesis was standing there with a tissue box in her hands and her bonnet on. "Y'all got me some cough drops?" She held the door open wider and we all walked in.

"Yes." I walked towards the kitchen and opened her refrigerator. "You got some cheese sticks?" I looked over the island and into the living room.

"Yea. They in the freezer." She sniffed.

"How you get a fucking cold during the summer? That's how you know you been outchea just thottin it up!" Beno exclaimed.

"Nigga leave me alone." She mugged him.

I grabbed a pot out of the cabinet sitting it on her stove before turning it on. Going through her other cabinets I searched for her cooking oil. Once I found it I poured some of it into the pot and walked into the living room.

"You've been in the house a lot lately." Niah eyed me. "Whats on yo radar." She pulled her hot puffs out of the black grocery bag.

"...nothing." I sat on the couch beside Genesis but not close enough to get sick.

"Sure." She waved it off. "How you get sick? Sucked the wrong dick?"

"Bitch shut up!" Genesis said with a stuffy nose. "Y'all two get on my nerves. I ate after angel ass and he was sick the next day."

"Awe angel. Where is he?" I smiled.

"With his daddy." She shut it down.

I grabbed the pack of cookies off the coffee table and opened them. "Beno, you found out if that baby was yours or not?"

"It's not." He said while keeping his attention on his phone. "Bitches be thots and liars at the same time."

The four of us have been the best of friends since I moved here which was five years ago with my daddy and his wife.

I shrugged and stood up walking back into the kitchen opening the mozzarella cheese sticks box and pulling them out. I bussed open the plastic that was wrapped around them and started placing handfuls into the pot.