毁 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"I can't get jiggy with this shit

"I can't get jiggy with this shit." Bam said referring to the Melly vs. Melvin album that was playing.

"For real." Beno shook his head while sparking his blunt. "Sound like he one of them nigga's that ain't got another flow so they just because summer walker on that shit."

"Summer walker album wasn't it." Gene popped a grape in her mouth. "Said what the fuck i said."

"You ain't ever lied." Bam shook his head. "Shit was ass."

"It really wasn't." Niah scrunched her face up.

"Nigga's will really burn you and ask you what you on, bitch im on medication." Morgan mugged while throwing her phone down on the couch.

"You burning?" Tobias mugged her.

"..nigga wh- no!" She mugged him.

I shrugged.

"Ride with me." Tobias slightly pushed me.

"I don't wanna change out of my shorts."

He looked down at shorts then back at my eyes.

"You ain't gotta get out the car and I'll turn the heat up." He grabbed my arm pulling me off the couch and onto my feet.

I walked into my room and grabbed a pair of ankle socks sliding them on before sliding on my ugg slides.

I walked out the room with my keys and phone. "Gene." I eyed her and she nodded.

One of us did that when we wanted the other to watch something of there's.. it's a habit.

I walked towards the front door grabbed my P.I.N.K hoodie off the hook throwing it over my neck pushing my arms through and pulling it down on my stomach.

I walked outside and Tobias was already in the car.

I walked to the passenger side pulling the handle allowing the door to open. I got in and snapped my seatbelt. Closing the door, I leaned my seat back and threw my hood over my head.

"You really annoying the hell out of me." He said after a long silence.

"Whew." I blew out air and shrugged. "I don't see how I'm minding my business." I muttered.

"What's yo problem?" He asked while pulling into the airport and parking near where the airplanes took off.

Me tease.