多 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳;

𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳;

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝚅𝙴𝙶𝙰𝚂, 𝙽𝚅 -𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Move, just move

"Move, just move." I swatted Tobias hands and flushed the toilet.

"Not my fault you got food poisoning and throwing up everywhere, better watch yo damn tone." He mugged and followed me out the bathroom.

"Just leave me alone, my stomach hurt and I don't feel good." I unzipped my jacket and tossed it to the other side of the room. "It feel like i got little fishy's swimming in my stomach." I got into the bed and pulled the covers on me.

"Aw.. welp im going to the casino. Want something?" He looked over at me.

"I don't feel good and you wanna go to the casino? Really Tobias." I tilted my head. "Take my shoes off."

He moved the covers back and took my ugg slides off. "Im going to the casino because that's where we was headed before you decided to throw up on the table."

"Why are you being mean?" I frowned.

"Im not." He shrugged. "You want something or no?"

"No. Ima just got to sleep." I mugged and waved him off.

He shrugged and walked towards the door and opened it, leaving out.

30 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"My head hurt." I looked at the camera. "And it smell like raw pussy and fish." I scrunched my face up.

"You straight?" Tobias asked me

"No. My body hurt." I laid my head back on the wall.

"Why you in the bathroom?" He narrowed his eyes before he started walking around.