把 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"WW2 WW3 WWE WWJD, i don't give a fuck just have my W2's in the mail and i mean that!" Bam yelled as we walked out the store

"Why you gotta be so loud and ghetto?" I smeared my noes up.

"I don't even know..but check it out." He trailed off. "That child is not tecc's and he knows it. If i was him I'd touchdown that fetus and his mother." He shook his head.

"That's on Tobias if he wants the child to be his or not.. even if it isn't his." I shrugged before popping the car locks opening my door getting in. "He probably know but don't want the boy to grow up without a father."

"That nigga rude as fuck, you think he'd take care of a child that he know aint his? Nah." He shook his head and snapped his seatbelt.

"What you gon' do about it?" I looked over at him while sticking the key in the ignition.

"Maury said YOU ARE NOT the father!" He picked up the piece of paper on the dashboard and placed it on the floor. "Period boo... or whatever y'all be saying."

♿︎

"Thick in the thighs. Wet as the ocean, he fixin to drive. This is my prize. Road to the riches because of my drive. Up in the skies." I opened the refrigerator and grabbed the bagels and cream cheese.

"I am so famous i need a disguise." Morgan added. "Cuttin some ties."

"Thats word to Kendrick, they killing my vibe!" We said in unison.

"Y'all are annoying." Roscoe looked over at us.

"Annoying are us." Morgan smiled and said.

"I find it funny how ahmad ass ID me at the store earlier." Bam muttered. "I was gonna say some about that but I forgot."

"Fashion nova finna be like, get drafted to WW3 in style, use code #RECRUITED77 To receive 75% off your order." Beno scrolled on his phone. "Bitch we finna die and these hoes talking about lashes."

"We say we about to die every two months. Im starting to think bitches be crying wolf." Bam shook his head. "I was reading a whole week ago because of Korea. Now i gotta fake a pregnancy to not get drafted."

"I bet not hear a eeeeee in the sky or im dipping." I shook my head and speared the cream on the bagel.

I grabbed the plate and walked up the stairs being careful not to fall. Fell to many times on this bitch.

I walked into the bed room and seen Tobias taking laid out on the bed sleep.

I crawled into the bed and laid next to him placing my plate on his stomach. "If you woke blink once."

He didn't move. "Awe tink tink sleepy." I pecked his lips before picking up my bagel.

♿︎

"You weird." Tobias stood behind me while i flatted my hair.

"You tell me that everyday. What i do that made me so weird today." I looked at him through the mirror.

"Kissing me while I'm sleep."

"I didn't even-"

"You left that sticky ass lip gloss and when i woke up the shit was on my cheek making my face stick to the damn pillow."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I assure you that I ain't kiss you. I don't even like kissing you." I lied through my front teeth.

"Who kissed me then?" He tilted his head.

"I wa-"

"Yo fat ass left crumbs in the bed too." He walked out.

"Why you reading me like i ended yo dogs life?!" I peeked my head put the bathroom.

"Stop lying!" He yelled from the closest.

"Lets take a shower together!"

"No!"

"Why!"

"Stop yelling!" Bam yelled.

"You make me feel like... shit I don't know. Why won't you just.. y'know.. fuck me like jody did yvette in baby boy?"

"Because." He came out the closet with a duffle bag. "You ain't ready."

"Im ready! What the fuck... you don't hear me calling out for the dick?" I walked over to him. "My p-"

"Stop talking."

"I just find it funny how you fuck that roach girl last year in January and she cam back six months later for some more. I want some crazy dick too. I deserve it." I frowned.

He looked at me.

"Okay, when we do fuck and you find out how magical i am and you want some more ima make you wait three months

"Okay, when we do fuck and you find out how magical i am and you want some more ima make you wait three months." I waved him off.

"You feening." He laughed.

"Im not."

"Yes you is."

"Fuck you."

"No."

$$$
Hellur. Hows life? Great? Well thats great.

300+ votes

300+ votes.