更 - 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝚃𝙾𝙱𝙸𝙰𝚂 𝚂𝙰𝚅𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙰𝙼𝚂
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘

"Not my fault you a mad ass. Now get out my face before we have some problems." I bumped into dallas and then walked into the room.

"I don't see why I bother with you, you act like I'm stupid or some."

"Are you stupid?" I tilted my head.

"No.. thats why I'm staying here don't even worry about it." She waved me off and laid on the bed.

"So.. you just did a full face of makeup, picked out ten outfits... and now you not going?"

"Aint that what i said?" She mugged me.

"Okay." I stood up walked towards the dresser and grabbed my hat placing it on my head. I grabbed my keys and walked out the room.

"You just gon' leave me here?!" She yelled. "Fuck you!"

I rubbed my finger over my temple before walking back to the door leaning on the threshold.

♿︎

"I look okay?" She asked while standing in the full body mirror.

"You just going to meet my momma.. the fuck you need to look good for?" I tilted my head.

"Nigga its your mother! The one that raised you! Let me at least have the decency to not go out looking like a bum or a overdressed hoe."

I took a deep breath before letting it out. "She ain't gonna care about what you wear. Leave it alone bro."

"Why can't you just tell me i look cute like you always do and leave it at that?!" She mugged me through the mirror.

"I just told you, you don't gotta impress nobody."

"Okay I'm going to change my-"

"You look cute. Put yo shoes on and lets go."

She tried to hide her smile before turning around and going towards the closet.

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"You like my son?"

I choked on my Mac N' cheese once she asked that. "Hmm?"

"Do you or do you not like my son?"

"I don't- we're friends. Always been friends will remain friends."

"After y'all get married and have me like ten grandchildren right?" She smirked.

"He must've told you he wanted kids with me?" I turned my lip up and hopped onto the counter.

"No, he didn't. I just know what it is with my son. You made him get his eyes check when he was at the hospital right? Is that why he doesn't have as much eye problems anymore?"

"Yes, but i did that because he's my friend and i hated seeing him in that predicament."

She kept her grin on her face while she checked the greens.

"Listen here. You're the first girl he has brung around since the last one."

"The last one?" I narrowed my eyes.