被 - 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Biggest problem?" Tobias asked me.

We were currently playing twenty one questions.

"I let people get away with too much shit.. its all good though, they going to hell anyways." I picked up a fry off my plate eating it.

"You a lie. You always going off."

"I don't go off until i get tired of letting shit build up." I corrected him. "Why are you technically killing people?"

"Secret reason."

"You some type of hit man or some?" I asked him.

He shook his head no.

I flipped over in his bed as i watched him get up and walked towards the long dresser in his room.

He unlocked it pulling out a small notepad that had a pen hooked to it.

Who the fuck locks a dresser?

He walked back over to the bed and handed it to me.

"Whats this?"

"My killing list."

"Like a.... bucket list?"

"Yeah."

"Im assuming you want to accomplish killing all these people before you die?" I asked while flipping through the pages.

I noticed 70 names were marked off which meant he already killed them.

"I've only helped you with twelve people... when did you do the other fifty-eight?" I asked.

"Lets just say... two other people became failed missions and became apart of the list."

"Did they...?"

"Tried to at least." He answered.

"How do you expect to kill 400 people in a year? That's your goal right?" I narrowed my eyes at the notepad.

"400 in two years." He corrected me.

I nodded.

"Who's Jasmine?" I asked.

"Remember when i got in the car crash and i killed that girl and her dog? Yea that was her."

"What did she do to you?" I asked while laying my head back.

"Gave me the wrong order."

"We-" I replayed what he said in my head

𝐺𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟

"In drugs." He said making me nod.

"Thought you was talking about food for a minute." I chuckled.