拆 - 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝗲𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚇 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘.

"Come here bro!" Tobias walked behind me as i pushed the basket

"No leave me alone." I continue to walk. "Do you want ice cream?" I asked him.

"How you gonna tell me to leave you alo- okay." He laid his head on the back of my neck and held onto my waist.

"You're showing out for no reason." I told him while trying to push him off.

"Stop trying to push me damn." He said into my ear before slapping my thigh.

"Stoppp! You're very rude." I told him.

"I told y'all they was secretly fucking." Bam said as he turned the corner with the rest of them.

"They're cute." Niah said while smiling.

"No we ain't." Me and Tobias said at the same time.

"I want chocolate ice cream." He mumbled into my ear sending chills down my back.

"Stop doing that." I pushed him.

"Im not doing shit." He lifted up standing alongside me. "I'm sleepy."

"You always sleepy." I chuckled.

"So?" He pushed my head.

"Ouuuuh can i get it?" I smiled at the humongous teddy bear. "Pleasee!"

"You gon' pay for it?" He looked down at me.

"Im not spending one hundred and forty-two dollar on a teddy bear tobias." I looked up at him with a mug on my face.

"Well that makes the both of us." He shrugged.

"Lets get some cheese balls and Pepsi!" Beno ran passed me while pushing desire in a basket.

"Y'all are ghetto." I face palmed myself.

♿︎

"Get out, i gotta piss." He pushed me.

"No go to the other bathroom i was in here first." I mugged him.

He shook his head and walked towards the toilet.

I turned around and faced the mirror once I noticed what he was doing. I continue to brush my hair down.

He was soon finished and i was about to walk out.

I walked into the room climbing onto the bed. "Wash your hands."

"duhh!" He dragged while turning the water on.

"Come on I'm sleepy." He walked out the back with the dry towel drying his hands.

"Get my bonnet." I told him and he walked over to the dresser grabbing it.

"Why you brush yo hair down bef- you know what." He shook his head sitting down on the bed handing my my bonnet.

He laid back while i pulled all my hair up into the bonnet.

"Scoot." I mugged him.

"No." He pushed me. "Better figure out how you gonna fit."

I pinched his side and he grabbed my arm. "Mane move." He exclaimed while gripping my wrist tightly.

"Let me go!" I yelled while mushing his head.

"Keep playing with me imani ima break yo damn arm off yo." He gritted out while letting my arm go.

"Keep playing with me im- shut up." I mugged him before laying my head on his chest listening to his heart beat.

"Move from around me." He pushed me off.

"Stop! Im tryna go to sleep. You don't gotta be a fuck boy."

"Watch who the fuck you talking to."

I narrowed my eyes.

"Im talking to the nigga who thinks he's my father and will never be." I told him before laying my head back down.

♿︎

"Ima boss ass bitch!" I wiggled my hips from side to side while flipping bacon.

"Pussy stay warm pussy on vacation!" Gene added.

"Shut up." Tobias said walking around the corner rubbing his eyes.

"I miss youuu." I walked over to him getting on my tippy toes wrapping my arms around his neck and wrapping my legs around his torso.

"We was just sleep together." He told me while having one hand on my lower back and the other on my ass.

"No we wasn't i woke up at eight its ten."

"That tw-" He got cut off by beno.

"Bitches will literally fall into the hands of a sex trafficker if the white van has 'your nigga in here with a bitch' in black on the side of the truck. That's a damn shame."

"You're so random, gene flip that." I told her while tobias sat me down on the counter.

"Y'all are so confused make up your minds! Do y'all wanna fuck or do y'all wanna fight?"

Boffum.

"Neither." We said in unison.

$$$
This was short but ikwtfibdawtfidbd. Period.
I want to start killing shit. 👏🏼 I really been nice this entire
book real life.

People would've been dead at chapter 6.