会 - 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝖾𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙶𝙴𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴.
𝚃𝚄𝙲𝚂𝙾𝙽, 𝙰𝚉 - 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘.

 "Im writing this letter to let you know I'm really leaving and no I'm not keeping your shit

"Im writing this letter to let you know I'm really leaving and no I'm not keeping your shit. Heard you some new homies got some new hobbies even a new hoe, too." I sung while whipping down the counters.

I had the house to myself since everybody was often busy nowadays.

maybe she can come help you
maybe she can come lay do
after we're done
whats done is done
I don't want nothing else to do with it.

"Let me tell you a secret, i been secretly banging your homeboy. Why you in Vegas all up on valentines day?"

why am i so easy to forget like that?
it can't be that easy for you to get like that.

"Oh no she didn't, ooh yes i did. Oh no shit didn't, I'll do it again." I threw the towel in the sink and grabbed the broom. "Leave me lonely for prettier women. You know i need too much attention for shit like that. You know you wrong for shit like that. I could be super model if you believe."

My music stopped playing allowing my ring tone to burst through the speaker.

I sat the broom down and walked towards the counter and picked up my phone.

(602) XXX - XXXX
accept | decline

I pressed decline since the number wasn't saved, and went back to cleaning.

need you for the old me
need you for my sanity
need you to remind me where i came from
can you remind me of my gravity?
ground me when im tumblin, spiralin , plummetin down to earth
you keep me down to earth
call me on my bullshit
lie to me and say my booty getting bigger even if it aint
love me even when if it rain
love me even if it pain you
i know i be difficult
you know i be difficult
you know it get difficult too

"Open your heart up, hoping I'll never find out that you're anyone else cause i love you just how you are, hope you never find out who I really am cause you'll never love me you'll never love me you'll never love me but I believe you when you say it like that, do you mean it when you say it like that? Oh I believe you when you say it l-"