𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒆 (𝒎)

Gryffin's POV

As soon as Alayah left Jacoby pushed me up against the counter and started kissing me. I wanted to hate it so much but I didn't. I liked it. As a matter of fact, I loved it. He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me extremely close. "How are you going convince me to let you go?" he said as he wrapped his hand around my neck and squeezed the sides of my neck. Not even goin' lie, that was hot and it made my dick stir. He started kissing up my neck while unbuttoning my pants and I could feel myself getting hard. I had to suppress my moans so he wouldn't know he had such a huge effect on me.

"Answer me," he said in a stern tone squeezing my neck harder. He stuck his hands in my pants and he started stroking my dick. I mumbled, "Fuck," and reached for his belt to take it off. He grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "What are you willing to do Gryffin?" Jacoby said stroking me extremely slow. I groaned and started panting and said, "Anything," I said breathily. "Anything?" he repeated sticking his thumb in my mouth and I sucked on it looking up at him as he pulled it back out. "Fuck," he said under his breath while I nodded my head. He quickly turned me around and I could feel how much he wanted me on my back.

"Take off your pants and bend over the counter," he growled into my ear. I heard him taking off his belt and fall to the ground. I did what he said and I turned around to see him going through his pants and pull out a condom. He pulled down his pants and when I tell you my mouth dropped, it dropped. He was huge. So huge in fact I was a little scared. He spit on my asshole and rubbed it in with his dick. He rolled the condom on and said, "Are you ready?" Honestly, I wasn't but I just said, "Yeah," and he grabbed my neck from behind and shoved his dick in me and I swear my soul left my body. I yelped at his sudden action and moaned when he started to move in and out slowly.

He sped up his pace and I moaned. "Where are you going?" he said between thrusts. I was so caught up in my feelings of ecstasy I forgot to answer the question. He started going faster and I groaned. "Where," thrust, "are," thrust, "you," thrust, "going?"

"I-I don't know," I said panting.

"Yes, you do. Tell me now," he said slowing down.

I groaned and said, "The mall."

He sped up again. "Why'd you lie?" he said grabbing my hips and hammering into me.

"Alayah didn't tell you so I just assumed-"

"You shouldn't tell me?"

"Mhmm," I said as I could feel my release close.

I reached down to start jerking myself off but he swatted my hand away. He proceeded to palm my dick while thrusting into me making me see stars.

"Don't ever lie to me again. You got that?" I didn't say anything and I could feel him going faster. I moaned and repeated his question and I said, "Yes!" He was going so deep he was hitting my prostate, which made my cock leak with precum. He used his thumb to swipe over my tip rubbing the precum all over my cock.

"If I find out you were hanging out with other guys you'll be punished. Understood?!" I was so close to my release and I was mumbling profanities under my breath. "Understood?!" he said again and I yelled back, "Yes!" and came on my stomach and the counter. I heard him grunt and felt him fill the condom. We stayed there breathing heavily. In my head, I was like "fuck I shouldn't have done that" but the other part of me was like "fuck that was amazing." He pulled out of me and I instantly felt regret. "We shouldn't have done that," I said cleaning off my stomach and pulling up my pants.

"You don't mean that," he said tieing up the condom and walked to the trash bin stark nude throwing it away. Damn it I didn't want him to be right but he was. So I started getting my stuff and before I left I said, "That stuff I said before...I didn't mean it."

He was still naked with a hard-on and made no move to hide it. "Sure," he said smirking down at me. I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. "Put some fucking pants on," I said before walking out.

________________________________________
A/N

This was lowkey kinda sorta my first time writing explicit content so I hope y'all liked it 😭