𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒓𝒆 (𝒎)

Alayah's POV
a month later (november)

These past couple of weeks have been smooth for the most part. Maverick and I have been secretly seeing each other since October and it's been great. We make out a lot but we stop before it can go any farther.

I eventually told my dad and Jacoby what happened at the party. They were angry, to say the least. We were going to press charges but he was found dead a few days after the party so there was no need.

Even so, I found it weird how after he...did what he did at the party he coincidentally died a few days later. I tried not to dwell on it too much though.

I still don't know where Gryffin went that night and whenever I ask him about it he always changes the subject.

He was probably with Jacoby.

The Storm Coast Hurricanes made it all the way to the championship and their last game is this Friday. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't glad because I'd get to see him more. I've noticed he's always busy on the weekends but whenever I ask him about he says it's nothing.

Too many of my questions are going unanswered.

I had just walked into school with Don and Leah. I walked to my locker and got the books I would need for today and stuffed them in my bookbag. When I close my locker I came face to face with Gryffin. "Alayah please talk to me," he pleaded but I just rolled my eyes and turned to walk away. I may or may not be giving Gryffin the silent treatment since he won't tell me where he went after the party. I know it's childish but I don't care.

He grabbed my arm to stop me from walking away. I looked down at his hand on my arm and back at him as a warning. He knew I'd punch him since I was mad and I've done it before. He quickly let me go and huffed. "I-I'll tell you why I left the party only if you tell me what happened to you that night."

I looked down at my feet deep in thought. I still hadn't told him what happened to me at the party. It made me uncomfortable every time I thought about it. Now that I'm thinking about it, I shouldn't be forcing Gryff to tell me because what if it isn't about JJ and I'm making him relive a horrible memory?

"I'll tell you what happened but you don't have to tell me what happened to you if you don't feel comfortable-"

"Oh hallelujah! Thank you!" he said. I gave him the 'really' look and he groaned. "You said I didn't have to say if I didn't feel comfortable!" he whisper yelled.

"You weren't supposed to agree! I just said that because it was a nice gesture! What makes you think what happened to me is any less uncomfortable?"

"Really?" he said looking at me concerned. "Yeah, but I was still going to tell you because you're one of my best friends and you deserve to know," I said huffing.

"You think of me as one of your best friends?" he said but I couldn't hear him.

"What?"

"You think of me as one of your best friends?"

"Of course I do! Why are you so surprised?"

He didn't say anything instead he hugged me. He pulled away but before he left he said, "Meet me in the janitor's closet when the lunch bell rings."

"Ok?" I said but he was already gone. "Weird," I thought before I walked to Maverick's locker. When I saw him a smile spread across my face. He was putting stuff inside his locker when I leaned against the locker to the left of him and said, "Hi."

He looked down at me and smiled but his smile dropped when he saw my outfit. "What the fuck are you wearing?" he said closing his locker.

I looked down at my long sleeve polo, ripped mid-thigh jean skirt, and burgundy Vans.

"What's the problem?" I asked confused.

"That skirt. It's too damn short. I don't need other guys looking at what's mine," he whispered harshly into my ear. Wow. That sent shivers right down my spine, making me wet. I rolled my eyes and said, "Calm down Mr. Possessive. I can wear whatever I want, thank you very much," before walking into class.

"Ok bet," Maverick said before smiling wickedly and walking to his seat.

Lord, what have I done?

____________________________

Maverick's POV

We were watching Finding Neverland but I could care less. Alayah just had to wear that godforsaken skirt. I wasn't complanin' about the view I just didn't want any other guy looking at her because she was mine. Fuck I'm whipped.

I tried not to get involved with Alayah but fuck if I didn't say that was harder said than done. I fall for this girl second I spend with her. Before, I didn't want to be in a relationship with her because I didn't want her to get involved in my shit. I know we shouldn't be in a relationship but I don't care. I was going to make her mine one way or another. She deserves so much better than me but I didn't care. I'm a selfish man and I get what I want.

I looked over at her but as soon as I looked at that damn skirt I growled.

I slide my hand around her waist and pulled her desk closer. We were in the back of the class so no one pays attention to us. "Mave stop," she said as I slipped my hand under her skirt and rubbed her inner thigh but she made no move to stop me. I could tell how wet she was getting. "Why?" I said as I inched my hand higher up her thigh.

"Because we're in public and anyone can see us," she said before trying to pry my hand off of her thigh which she failed at doing.

"No one is going to see us, Layah," I said kissing her on the neck. I heard her whimper when I cupped her pussy through her panties with my hand. She was wearing a skirt today that fit her curves and made me hard every time I looked at her. "You shouldn't have worn this skirt Alayah," I whispered into her ear growing angry at the thought of other guys looking at her ass. She was oblivious to all the stares guys would give her and it made me want to kill every single one of them.

I pulled her underwear aside and slide my index and middle finger into her dripping core. I smirked at the effect I had on her.

"Maverick-"

"Do you know how many guys were staring at your ass today and how hard it was for me not to rip their eyes out?!" I whisper-yelled as I started to move my fingers in and out of her, making sure I hit her G-spot. She was breathing heavily and was looking around the class to see if anyone was looking, which there weren't.

"No," she said.

"Do you know how crazy it's driving me that I can't rip this flimsy piece of shit off of you and bend you over the desk and fuck you right now? Huh?" I whispered into her ear as I sped up my pace.

She tried to suppress her moan and put her head down on the desk. "No," she said airily.

"Do you know how crazy you're making me?!" I said gruffly feeling my dick straining in my jeans.

"No," she said her voice growing higher and higher by the second. She was trying her best to contain her moans but I could still hear them and it just fueled me to keep going. I stuck another finger inside and her pussy instantly tightened around my fingers. Fuck.

"Never wear that skirt again. Ok?" I said as I felt her walls clench around my finger. I could tell she was close. She hadn't said anything so I sped up and I heard her gasp and say, "Oh my gosh," breathlessly.

"Ok?!"

"Oh fuck yes! Yes! Ok!" she whispered loudly before she came on my fingers. I continued to pump in and out of her to extend her orgasm. I pulled my finger out of her and lapped up her juices like a dog as I watched her put her panties back on.

"I can't believe he just did that!" she said to herself trailing off but I heard her. I turned to her and smiled. "Was that so hard?" I said and she glared at me and I laughed. I rearranged myself before Mrs. Logan turned on the lights and started talking.

___________________________
A/N

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter ;) Don't forget to vote and comment please ❤️