𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒐: 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆

Maverick's POV

We walked further inside the house and every 5 seconds someone came up to us to dap Kenny and the guys up or say hi. From everyone's reaction once we got here they were a pretty big deal at this school. People would even dap me up not knowing who I was. I guess I'm cool now. I shrugged at the thought and scanned the room for Alayah. I checked to see if she had texted me back but she hadn't.

That's when my eyes landed on Alayah dancing—scratch that—grinding on some guy and he seemed to be enjoying it. She was smiling with her eyes closed as she moved with the music. I was livid and getting hotter by the second. I watched as his hand snakes down to her waist and I lost it.

I sped walked to their direction with the intention of ripping his fucking hand off of her when someone grabbed me. "Maverick don't," I heard Damian say. I didn't look to see who it was but I knew it was Damian. I just started pulling against him trying to get to her but failed as their grip grew stronger. My nostrils were flared and I was breathing heavily. Just looking at him makes me want to rip his fucking head off his body.

I turned around to see Damian, Jeremiah, and Kenny holding me back. "Damn you strong! What the fuck are you?! The hulk?!" Damian said but I just rolled my eyes and stormed off looking for the kitchen. Kenny caught up and grabbed my arm turning me around.

"Why'd it look like you were about to kill Giuseppe?" At the mention of his name I growled. I walked off into another direction trying to get away from the guys. I continued to look around for the kitchen but people kept bumping into me making me more agitated than I already was.

Another person bumped into me and that was the last straw. I was about to go off when I turned around to find Patricia. I rolled my eyes and was about to walk away when she said, "Looking for the kitchen?" I turned to her and was about to as her something when she said, "You look pissed and I need a drink. Come on," she said before grabbing my hand and dragging me somewhere.

I didn't fight her hold as I was coming down from my high and was now starting to feel sad. We stopped in front of an island and she poured us some shots. I down every single one in an attempt to numb the dull pain in my chest. I took 4 more shots before I was actually starting to feel better.

Patricia was laughing her ass off as I tried to keep my balance walking to the bathroom. I saw Leah and Don walking hand in hand with a look in their eyes I wasn't trying to decipher. I finished in the bathroom and walked down a hallway outside where I saw Cameron and Jeremiah and Kenny and Seven playing each other in a game of beer pong.

Everyone was cheering when I walked over. I walked over to a chair that I could watch them from and sober up. Not even 20 minutes later Patricia walks out and over to me.

"You left me all alone in the kitchen."

"My bad."

"You can make it up to me..." she said trailing off and giggling.

I was still very much intoxicated so I decided to humor myself. I smirked and said, "Oh however can I make it up to you Patricia?" I said folding my hands. She full-on ugly laughs before covering her mouth in embarrassment.

She looks down and blushed before saying, "There aren't any other seats..." I looked at her expectantly waiting for her to tell me what she wanted. I nodded my head for her to continue I'm guessing she didn't realize because she continues to stand there awkwardly.

"There aren't any other seats uh huh continue," I said moving my hand in a circular motion signaling for her to continue. She rolled her eyes and mumbled, "Men," before looking at the confused look on my face and laughing.