cookie

A mysterious heartbreaker had slowly strutted his way into my front desk with that same cocky smile that I now despise. From best friends to almost brothers, we ended up as strangers who didn't understand each other anymore. Although I never seen him in quite some time, and he wasn't here for the interviews either. However I passed interns but they were only of secondary school age instead of post college age. 

His eyes met mine which swiped the cocky smile that he had once plastered with perhaps a look of pity. I couldn't care less as he was the one who told me to pursue a meaningless relationship, and took off when others stopped talking to me in high school. Nothing probably changed from the so called, "International Playboy" who used to be scared of girls himself. Tell that to the girl who though his nickname is nerd and still does today. 

"Hello, welcome to Bangtan, how may I be of service to you?" I asked in a polite tone to show the stranger that I am better than him now. Besides what's the use of still being friends with a guy who ditches you for himself. 

"Taehyung cut the shit out, we are friends," he falsely began which pulled some alarms for me as I knew that something was going on. Also I changed to my preferred name for a reason because the old me is different from the new me. I cannot let myself dive into the past without throwing a couple of punches since I don't even trust myself. 

"I don't go by my birth name," I compose myself coolly as we began a staring contest for a couple minutes with silence. I had no reason to talk to him, so he better state why he's here. Yet Jungkook would perhaps think he's always entitled to something but that's how I used to see him. He's much more when he's with people he cares about. 

The answer comes in the form of young high school student who came out of the exit of the office with a beaming smile. Jungkook moved his attention to her until I realized some things began to click. He had a younger sister in elementary school when we were in high school, so this must have been her. I recalled entering Jeon Somi on the list, but I didn't recognize the name because I forgotten about her. 

That also explained why she said I looked very familiar and she said I appeared in her brother's pictures. It's strange that Jungkook would keep the past still relevant today as I dumped every reminiscent of the past in Daegu before remaining in Seoul. 

"Jungkook-oppa, is this guy your classmate?" She asked brightly as he slowly turned his gaze to me, but I answered her question without implying that I was friends with him once. 

"Yeah, me and JK go back, but we weren't best friends, just casual acquaintances." Those words seemed to sting him as his eyes had fire in them for the harsh words I said. Somi thought we must have been frenemies or something like that based on our glares. The recent new employee, Tzuyu seemed to rush out while holding a bracelet. 

They hugged and Tzuyu handed her the bracelet before saying her farewell but not without greeting me as "V." 

Then I looked at Jungkook who perhaps went into a memory of how I loved the English letter and how it represented a different me. He looked at me in a different lens while his sister tugged on his sleeve to leave. She carried a different aura than her brother but I could tell that they both had the charisma to stand out in a crowd of friends.  

Then that left me, where do I belong in this place called our world. If I could, I would just make it you, me, and [redacted] of course. 

So who's redacted? Any guesses?

Omg like I promised to update yesterday and I forgot too...so here's it on Saturday and updates will continue normally on Tuesday! Sorry I been getting busy and I tend to forget to post stuff. Also I am working on Book 4 of the series I already worked on. It was supposed to be done last month but I am again too busy to update now. I want to finish writing this book as well since after this month means too busy for me. Yet I haven't started posting at all since I started updating! Like I go with the flow and change stuff while I am writing. For instance, the tape idea didn't come to me until a couple chapters after my mini hiatus on this book so there may be some inconsistencies. Again look forward to everything. 

See You Later, 

AMC