meanwhile

"Yoongi what are you doing here?" Oh by the way I asked that question now if you were wondering. 

"Why do you have 11 tapes with you and recording one now smart a$$?" Usually I censor Yoongi's cursing but now he really done it. Now I wasted some good tape because of your one word! I wanted to show this to-

"Can we record my side of your story? You just recorded that memory of you getting locked into that love elevator right? That is so fu-" 

"Stop cursing you dip- I mean you foul beast!" 

"See even you are doing it, and I couldn't pass by your room without listening to that story! Did you actually tell Jennie your life story before me? Me and Lisa thought you were at the SPA the whole day..."

And that's when Yoongi accidently curses himself!

"Ok dude Lisa and I just met by accident-"

"That's why you don't like speaking of that day! What happened? You already ruined this tape, you might as well say two stories!"

"Fine, I'll tell what happened between me and Lisa and how our romance started! We got to be a couple before you two so I think I deserve some credit!"

"Now you'll hear Yoongi's versions of stories!" 

Ok I promised Taehyung that I would see him later because I wanted to go to the hot tub reservation that I booked so I could get a nice massage from the jet waters. I never been in a hot tub but I seen it in the movies and it seemed like a chill place for me. What I didn't realize is that two people could book the same hot tub if they are each one person, especially since I didn't realize when I booked it that they asked me questions about my personality, sexuality, and if I fucked someone recently...and I felt disappointed that I didn't catch it sooner when I saw my reservation used by my girlfriend who proclaimed to be my girlfriend at that time. 

Lisa's face wore that scandalous outfit that she doesn't wear now after I told her that I wouldn't call her mine until after she put an end to her sexual desires. 

"Ok YOU CAN USE CURSE WORDS BUT WHY ARE YOU DESCRIBING THAT SHIT!"

Relax fine I'll stop now for the sake of your listeners or readers of whatever the fuck you are doing right now. 

Ooh why do you have 30 more tapes here! Who would listen to your sob stories? You already have 10,000 words why add 15,000 more?!

"Just in case...I need to speak my feelings out. Also continue on your story in a more friendly way!" 

Fine Taehyung! See I used that name, hah you bastard didn't even tell me your real name and I already gave you mine! I thought you had the name V for a long time! Oh yeah back to the story...

So long story short, Lisa and I became a good match as we complained about horrible you both were at identifying each other's feelings. After that we hit it off at the cabana, exchanged phone numbers, and then started dating when you-

"I didn't record that tape yet!" 

Fine loser, so yeah that's all I got to say except fuck you Taehyung for not coming outside of your room to answer the door! You know how awkward it is when somebody mistakens your door for somebody named Jennie...

"What?! I am going to go find that guy!" 

See how rash Taehyung is! Honestly that kid will sometimes be the death of me. Anyways Lisa and I have a date soon and we need to talk about some important things going on between us and our best friends. Also I need to kill her best childhood friend, DumbDumb or something like that after he insulted my height in front of my girl. 

So yeah bye until later. Maybe I'll try doing another one of these. Agust D out!