prologue

This is the beginning of myself, the tapes, and yourself

I don't like long explanations and I don't like blunt short ones. 

Especially when it comes to narrating my own story with no idea of how Jennie felt about me or our interactions. Did she fall in love first? She never told me the answer to that rheotical question despite me asking thousands of times during our dates. This sounds cliched that I am starting a story with some lame description like "hello i am insert name and i do this and that," but I guarantee that you'll learn more about me which is all that you came to read about. 

Now I am going to tell you some things that you must know before you turn the record for the next tape or however technology works in the next generations. I don't even know if this is wasteful way of communicating my feelings but something told me that I need to explain myself to myself before I explain it to others. Well I need this so I could listen to myself, so if anybody is listening, please return it to XXX XXXXX XXXX and you'll receive a delightful gift. 

Like the usual boring character, my life started with me growing up normal and then becoming a trainee in a company before quitting and then moving back to pursue a different life. 

Now this tape is done anyways, so I am going to start the next one and title this prologue. 

AN: It's short but the story is supposed to be at least 50 chapters!