playdate

[honestly I was listening to playdate when I wrote this but has nothing to do with the chapter...]

Back into reality I realized that I finished all my tasks for today so I decided to leave since I didn't needed to stay for longer. A couple employees went out as I knew that nobody else but a handful of employees would be staying past 8 and the security would be trustworthy to protect the building. Once I left the building, I walked to the small bike racks to get my bike to go home. What I didn't expect to see is the she-devil waiting impatiently for something interesting which peaked my curiosity as I wanted to know why she is in the bike rack area when she has a car herself. Plus she is loaded enough to get a driver to take her wherever she wanted.

I just kept a close eye on her as well since even though she is a she-devil, she has a family who cares about her unlike me. After about ten minutes, I decided to come out of my hiding spot and pick my bike. Irene had a bright smile until she realized it is me which made me roll my eyes as she began thinking a nice clever insult. Just at that moment, the young employee, Yerim skipped by with her bright smile as she hugged Irene. Normally I would take the time to wonder why they were friends until I looked at their faces to see that they looked like sisters.

"Hey V!" Yerim shouted like that Irene and I weren't just about to argue about each other being just pretty faces. I waved back while Irene just glared at me which just made me think about how the feeling is mutual.

"You go by bikes? We do too! I think my brother isn't done with his work yet so we are waiting here for him!" Yerim kept her rambling as Irene whispered her to stop revealing everything about their personal lives. I didn't expect Yerim to be related to Irene due to her position, yet if I remembered correctly, she is 21 and Irene is 29 and I am somewhere between that since I am 24. Maybe their brother is born between that eight year difference...maybe he's my age?

Just then a tired biker swirled around the pavilion with a familiar goofy grin that seemed familiar when I hung out with Jungwoo and Sicheng for an hour or two. I didn't remember all their names since there is so many of them ranging from 18 to 26. He broke a smile when he saw his siblings and then I saw Irene's true face that night when she is around her siblings. They looked like the perfect family of siblings that I once was. Irene remained courteous as she introduced me to her younger brother, Johnny who appeared to be my age since we both were 95 liners. He apparently is a model since many of his friends are all in the entertainment business with the exception of five others leaving the business for more practical jobs.

"Do you have siblings V?" Yerim asked earnestly as Irene shot a small disapproving look since she knew very well from an argument of Namjoon that I got kicked out from my family. She stopped her jokes pertaining to my family but wouldn't stop with insults over incompetence.

Surprisingly, I see my mouth open to answer her question.

"I do, two younger ones in fact. Kind of like your family but my younger brother is in the middle while my sister is the youngest. I miss them but I live my own life," I emphasized on the last phrase which made Yerim's face frown as she didn't realize that her innocent question held so much depth. To make things lighter, Johnny made a small joke which did kind of make me smile as we all said our farewells.

Although I wasn't eavesdropping as I picked my bike lock, I heard them laughing and talking about work and what happened at Johnny's company as it seemed to be filled with chaos.

One word remained distinct as Yeri asked them if they wanted to go on a playdate which made me freeze as I recall that word as something I wanted when I was younger but let go once I decided that I wanted to pursue singing. If I declined their request to participate in the auditions, then I would turn out to be a farm boy living the life picking strawberries.

//As I am updating this, I realized I don't have much chapters until the end and I want to explain so much of what happens next. Please hope I can finish this story and survive online learning and get good grades!  Also this is one of my favorite chapters to write because I have this canon that Irene, Johnny, and Yeri are secretly siblings. They are honestly three of my favorite biases.