a start to luck

And of course Jennie had to walk into the room with Hwasa for some files for foreign affairs and to notify to book a conference with their partners.

"Excuse me, Mr.Kim but here are the files for the conference next week! I been able to make sure we are top in our foreign affairs this week and our stock price has increased!" Jennie exclaimed enthusiastically before a choir of laughter followed between Hoseok and Namjoon. I rolled my eyes before Jennie elbowed me in the ribs to communicate through our secret communication through our eyes. I could practically feel everyone staring at us with Hwasa coughing to signal us that they might have "wrong" thoughts. However Jennie took that signal as a way to establish our relationship.

"Mr.Kim, why did you call Taehyung?" She asked innocently while Namjoon began to reply with his answer.

"We were going to discuss the possibilities of going to a trip soon but Taehyung told me that he has to take care of his roommate which is kind of a bummer," Namjoon shrugged as Jennie's eyes widened and looked at me incredulously before smiling.

"His roommate could go with you guys! His girlfriend tells him he needs more sun! Besides Taehyung and I could reschedule our date for some other time if it conflicts with your get-together!" Jennie had to just say that statement before their smiles turned into evil ones.

"Excuse me and Jennie for a second," I managed to grab her arm to take her someplace else and I could swear I heard Hoseok saying that he could practically see the chemistry each time he noticed us talking during our mini breaks.

We both talked for quite some time before Jennie hugged me in the romantic gesture which apparently was visible to the other five males who peaked into our conversation. I sent her away as they all began teasing me for being the first person to chase after a girl. Namjoon asked me if we both wanted more romantic getaways like we once did a couple months back before I threatened to tell Hwasa about his crush on her. Then everyone gushed about them until I exposed all their crushes from either the past or the present and they were surprised of how much I remembered.

The thing is when you betray your family once, you tend to not forgot your mistakes and blame yourself for something that was never in your hands. I didn't realize I needed to forgive myself and grow up to see love.

That love came in the form of him. Someone who was mentioned in the beginning in the first set of tapes...but I forgot to continue who it was because I changed it for different reasons. Now we will commence where we stopped in the beginning.