husband?

Jennie looked at me with pleading eyes as if she wanted me to play along in this messed up game of lies. However I knew Jennie wouldn't do this without a reason, so I started to formulate a script in my head like those times when my company made me practice improv for an acting role. Of course I didn't get the role because they said I lacked expression instead of good looks. 

"Why are you telling me that I am dating my wife?" I blurted out before internally cringing at the words I just said which made the guy raise his eyebrow in suspicion. Jennie looked like she wanted to facepalm, but quickly hid that from him. The little child just uttered something that made me take a double take at both Jennie, the stranger, and the child. 

"Daddy I don't like the bad man," the girl hugged my legs as I proceeded to stare at the man with a cold look as I picked the girl up. The stranger clenched his fists as Jennie pretended to lovingly lie on my shoulder to picture a perfect family. I guess I never thought of getting married or having children, even though I am of age to be doing that. 

"I bet you just hired this guy! Besides his name is...Kim V," he began laughing as he knew perfectly that V isn't a Korean name, and nobody would name their child after a letter. Well there are stupid celebrities out there or weird parents, because I know there are people who are named something like N. 

"What kind of guy has a name, V?" He then had an arrogant smile which made me a little frustrated that he wasn't leaving Jennie alone. She had an angry look on her face that could kill someone if they stared at her face. So the normal bxtch face that she shows anyone who doesn't deserve her love. 

"My name is V, I changed my name because I thought it looked cool. I like it, she loves it and you should stop flirting with my wife. You know how hard it is to tell my boss that I have to take a couple important hours off just because you are harassing my wife!" I admit I am being a bit dramatic, but I knew guys like him won't give up with that pinch of extremes. He rolled his eyes at me which just made me more frustrated as I didn't want to get into this mess. Thankfully there isn't about V Kim on the internet neither can they find anything about me since my identity had to be protected when I was a trainee. 

"What's her daughter's name?" He asked as if he were mocking me, and smirked as he saw Jennie's panicked expression. My memories fled to when Jennie told me her full name and she wanted to name two of her daughters by them. Of course I didn't pay attention to when she said her name, but obviously I saw her profile on the online database. Then I recall that there was a girl's name under her name, but I thought it might have been like a sister who also works under one of the largest multi-companies in the world. 

"She's Ruby, who else would she be?" I dared as the guy grew pale. He muttered a sorry before heading into a different direction than we were supposed to go. 

Now I frowned at Jennie and told her to explain what happened because I finally realized the consequences of messing around with guys that I don't know. 

"He's an old ex-boyfriend who keeps coming back. I needed him to get out of my life and you always asked me if I wanted to hang out with you. Sorry it's-" she tried explaining herself but I kind of get what she meant but she never quite got around telling me about the situation. 

I had a sister too, who I would do anything to protect from vile men just in general. Maybe I am taking this situation a bit too far than I have to. 

And thank you for reading my terrible stuff I never edit! 

ILYSM 🥰

We haven't gone to my favorite chapters yet but I am excited for that 💚