The Happy Angel Iris

At this point we might have went through several pieces of tape, but now I can finally say we unfolded Yoongi's love story arc now. Suran and Yoongi did somewhat fall in love with each but they moved on quickly after Suran got a late admission into a college to get ahead in life. She still proclaimed that she'll be our big sister which I grew to admire. Since she's been out of Yoongi's love scenario, he didn't do anything like he expected that. I don't think he expected someone to somehow intrude into his personal space to get his attention. 

We arrived at the hotel with a small expensive car that could buy the two of us a couple years worth of rent. Somehow I felt we wouldn't belong but nobody really bothered with us since we stepped foot. Nobody had no time to critize anyone's status as this appeared to be more on the friendly family side than the more expensive side. Yoongi wanted to try the casino but I reminded him that we couldn't afford wasting our money on trash. 

We were kindly escorted to the hotel floor where the VIPS would stay and it only had four bedrooms with a warning that the other two would host important guests. Today's Friday and we would leave on Monday as its some random holiday season for something. 

Jennie and her friend already arrived first when they came out to see us both start to open the hotel room. 

"Hello V!" Jennie yelled at me as I whipped my head to her voice and Yoongi did as well to only gain the attention of a certain Thai girl who's expression changed to a "cool" one in order to impress the former. Yoongi still remained emotionless as he held eye contact with the girl who only was half an inch shorter than him. 

"Hey Jen!" I smile as I felt my cheecks flush before stuggling to open the room without looking at it since I became mesmorized with Jennie. Our friends started snickered until Yoongi finally decided to unlock the key for me as he plopped onto a luxarious bed. 

"Can't you win more of these trips?" Yoongi asked as he felt his backaches heal when he laid down on the fluffy mattress which just made me roll my eyes. This might have been the second best bed I ever been on, but at that time that would be the first. I could already see Yoongi planning to take a three day hibernation on the bed but he seemed interested in checking the amenities before checking in on the hibernation plan. 

Our eyes were amazed at how many amentities they provided for the Kim Hotel Branch and how the crowd seemed to work in this place. Aparently our bosses knew about me and Jennie being single so we of course landed ourselves in the so called "singles and new couples" where of course there was a casino. Of course people started rumors that we were dating but we remained oblivious since we didn't our feelings come into our logic. 

Yoongi and I spotted a karoke bar which we immediately entered since we both loved music and it's been a long time since we done one together. We found ourselves being sent to a small competition to see who could do the best at karoke. Jennie and her friend who introduced herself as Lisa proclaimed that they could beat us with their skills. Yoongi scoffed since he knew that the Daegu boys could beat them with the combination of vocals and raps. 

Jennie and Lisa went first and amazed the both of us with their skills. They choose to sing to "Whistle" a song that irritated me only for people to always hum that song when they should be focusing on their surroundings. Let's just say we don't want the incident to be on tape. 

"Make them whistle like a missle bomb bomb!" Lisa and Jennie could almost rival Yoongi with their rapping skills as he remained mesmorized on their technique which he wanted to compliment until he realized we were next. We choose out favorite song: Cypher 3 and rapped it to match the girls' method of winning. 

We didn't win neither did Jennie and Lisa but I think we earned some love for a new ship. Yoongi didn't want to admit his newfound crush on Lisa but according to Jennie, Lisa also had a crush on Yoongi at first sight and now we would see the confident Lisa somehow break barriers that seemed impossible to crack. 

Besides the fact she wanted to be called "The Happy Angel Iris" a bit later when she knocked on our doors with Jennie putting her hands to her face to drag her friend. Lisa apparently was drunk and wanted to intentionally bother the cute guy whose friends with Jennie's crush. Yoongi didn't like his sleep being distrurbed but softened his expression when he saw Lisa. He even told me that his parents would be so disappointed if he dated a foreigner but he isn't the oldest so he thinks he's off the hook.