sleep softly

Sorry for the late update; school's a bitch and I am currently slipping on ice with APs

My eyes drowned into a uncomfortable state of sleepiness but my mind wouldn't let me sleep with all the thoughts of my meeting with him yesterday. Honestly I already saw two of them but I really never expected to see one of them since he became a famous idol. 

It started when Daniel asked me to accompany him to a classy restaurant because he wanted to meet some of his old friends. More likely that he needed proof that he wouldn't come back to the Entertainment industry since he already began his new job with a fresh start. Also Daniel didn't want to participate in any stint to try to get the group back together for another long period.  One of their members stayed with his old group and described the pain of trying to balance two schedules. Besides I think Daniel is happier when he's at work, especially with Jihyo, who still is a soloist despite her duties of being head of the entertainment in the company. 

He actually seems competent as a songwriter and commercial developer as the recent hotel ad screamed Daniel as the kpop group endorsed the hotels with his touch. Otherwise he didn't wish to be on the ad since he wanted to move past his famous stage for a long time. It took me sometime to realize he's from WannaOne, a famous kpop group (that finally made sense to why he often covered his face when we were outside). 

Nevertheless, nice guy who became a good friend who I wouldn't dare introduce to the Understaff since he would be top of their league or Sana might ask too many questions. 

"Thanks for being here with me, I don't think I can face them without you!" Daniel held out a fist which I returned as I bit my tongue at how exquisite the restaurant looked. I saved some money but I wouldn't order anything above a salad based on the fine decorations surrounding the place. It had detailed pictures that matched each booth with flowers that I could never afford to give to a girl and I looked around at other people who gaped beside us. Before I ran away from my old life, I never understood why people looked strangely at me until Namjoon described that I am truly handsome to make people's mouths drop. Plus add that with Daniel's reputation, and people would think I am a celebrity of some sort. 

"My friends booked the expensive room and requested that it's on the house. Of course they want me to join back or do something for the public," Daniel muttered which I silently agreed since I recalled a similar event when another entertainment company, a big one to say, invited me to a nice outing to switch companies. I seriously thought over that offer but friends were friends and now they aren't. 

The moment we entered the room, I felt like I had to run back to the common floor where most of the middle class people could afford the meals that I couldn't. Some of his members of his group were present with a couple other fellow kpop idols who looked like they were from the magazines that the company makes. Then again, I still wondered how Irene didn't end up as one as well but she lacked the voice maybe or the she-devil just knew that she wanted to make life hell. 

"Danny!" Some males beckoned us as they asked him several questions and asked who I was which Daniel awkwardly replied with: colleague. 

"So it's true that you quit the idol life...there are rumors that you would debut as a soloist! They seen you enter that prominent entertainment company." A boy called out in astonishment as I remembered when Daniel grumbled about the reporters making fake news about him despite his total ghosting of the entertainment side with his face. Honestly it been about two-three years but people are still hung over him. 

Despite the awkward start, I fit in with the group as we acted like normal people our age and they had delightful questions about our work. Somehow they were able to fish out that Daniel became even closer with Jihyo and began teasing him about it. By the time the appetizers came in, some of them, including Daniel were whispering about someone not being able to make it for the past half hour. I thought it might be some idol who must have been from the big 3 as they all seemed like idols from smaller companies unlike ours which housed famous idols that barely had time like this at hand. 

Nope, it's him-

Gah the film is almost dead- I'll try to find a new one but honestly we are better now but I really didn't want to see him at the time. 

LOL, guess who forgot about this book? Here's an update, and maybe I will publish the other one soon! I am working on the ending still because I want to include more but I included too much at the same time.