tiny hands

On my sneaky trip to the supermarket, I hope Jennie wouldn't stop by as I needed to buy some cup noodles as Yoongi complained that he rather eat ramen every once in awhile than eat healthy. I went with Yoongi during his grocery store shift and had a couple won that I could spend. The ramen aisle had the cheapest ones available for broke people, so I took a couple or ten or twenty before being stopped by a tiny girl who looked oddly familiar. 

Her mother ran after her daughter in a mini small dash before telling her to apologize until her eyes met mine in shock. Of all days, I had to meet Jennie like this with my nice displayable ramen in my basket with her daughter yelling "appa" on the top of her lungs. I raised my eyebrow at Jennie who let go of her daughter who gave me a tight hug on my legs. One time you proclaim that you are their dad, the next they cling onto you like their lifesaver. Her tiny hands clung on until Jennie pried her to my delight until I longed for that feeling again. Jennie gave a small speech about how it isn't nice to hug people without asking which I found strange until I could find myself looking at a deeper message. Jennie is my age after all, so then her child was born when we were both 19 which was during the time I continued on my little whim of mistakes. 

"Why do you have tons of unhealthy food! You could have told me that you are going to the supermarket!" Jennie scolded me before attempting to reach for my basket as I raised it above our heads. I always used a cart, yet now the basket savior allowed me to still purchase unhealthy food without a complaint. 

"You should spend your money for your child, not me," I warn as I begin walking towards the check out area before her child suddenly ran up to me as if to study my face. I looked curiously at the girl before Jennie caught up and picked her daughter. Based on my ex friend Jungkook, he had a hard time with his mother being a single parent with a small daughter which isn't a good combo. Money is tough in a position like this, yet I didn't know at the time that Jennie actually is an heiress to a huge fortune. She only worked at Bangtan as a foreign diplomat who would soon look over the foreign affairs of the company to English Speaking Countries. Of course I didn't know at the time and if I known then at this simple stage, then I would have gave up on my chances on her and her daughter. Sometimes love- is something that needs to be narrated and I must keep my voice in the past and not the present. 

Sorry for the short chapter but I am in the process of editing the ending because I don't want to write more but still want to include the main parts.