something wonderful

AN: bold italics are a song that I made up which Taehyung wrote in this story...he won't admit it but he loves writing songs. End AN.

We need some music to accompany this tape, this is from my trainee days and when I became famous for a short amount of time to the public. I could have debuted but I was betrayed by someone who was me. 

"I always dreamed of something wonderful"

My eyes couldn't help but stop staring at our minor predicament in the elevator. Call me crazy but there's no way that this could be called a romantic elevator. Of course we both didn't read the warning sign in tiny font because we just wanted to go to the spa. Now we both are stuck with nobody to talk other than ourselves until another hour goes by. 

"It's something that I never saw before"

Her face remained collected as mine showed the panic and struggle to open the titanium walls. Remind me not to book a hotel at this particular chain of the Kim's Resorts, I rather go by the family one that never would do dangerous stunts like this. Jennie's face reminded me that even though I am stuck here for an hour, I am stuck with someone I want to know better. We are so close but yet so far in my opinion. 

"We laughed a joyful jig before we went back to the fields"

Jennie and I began questioning each other and I felt like I knew her more than I could imagine the night before. She answered her favorite color: pink, her favorite animal: cat, chipmunk, chick, and turtle-rabbit -which seemed strange but she insisted it needed to be combined- her favorite day: when she adopted her daughter from an orphanage during a trip in her late college years. 

I answered questions about my past life while remaining vague but I felt like I had to-

"Here we confess our inner desires, our problems, our fears, and our sins"

Before I burst into tears about life as a trainee and the diffiuclties I faced and the problems that I caused. She looked into my eyes deeply before giving me a hug that confirmed my feelings for her. We stayed like that for awhile before she confessed about how she once was a cocky arrogant playgirl who managed to be not getting herself into the slut pool. I couldn't believe it as Jennie seemed to scream innocence while I realized that I held a mysterious aura, nobody would think of me as someone dangerous. 

"Now we will fall in love with a seal of a kiss"

Now I didn't expect that line but we didn't sadly kiss that day but we started something beautiful. Our first seeds of love bloomed and all it needed is water for it to grow and blossom into something wonderful. If we lived in another world where I became singer, I think I would regret not finding somebody like you. Someone who could drone into my problems without the fear of losing them. I don't think I ever will lose Jennie but I am afraid of losing to others who want her. 

"Someday we will walk around in the park"

We finally got out and almost went to the SPA before we retreated to the botanical gardens that were used as a site for photoshoots or couple pictures. Jennie pulled my arms into the beautiful gardens that I could never see until now. We took a couple of pictures or rather selfies of the mesmorizing locations before we sat down on a small bench. If I had a camera, I would take better pictures of Jennie in which we could treasure them more than the horrible qualities of our old phones. Her head leaned against my shoulder which allowed a small blush to creep on my cheecks. I didn't want to think about my past anymore because all I wanted to do is spend time with Jennie for my future. 

"For the future is bright for you and I"