win

"V-ah, aren't you paying attention to me? They are calling our names!" The cat-eyed woman shook me slightly before I woke up from my trance of deciding who I cared about the most. She held her hand out for me to help me get up and I took it as our eyes met into a staring contest of 15 seconds. She muttered something about going to the center again to play the next round with the teams.

I saw Namjoon and Hoseok, Jihyo and Daniel, Irene and Seokjin, stand in the middle to receive our clues. Wheein had no intention of winning, so she designed the final course, and I was at the most not surprised that these following partners had won. They held the highest degrees and knowledge, while I learned based on prior knowledge. Automatically I could tell that Namjoon and Hoseok wouldn't want to win because they didn't want a vacation when they loved their work dearly. Perhaps Jihyo and Daniel seem like a likely candidate to win the prize at this point, but I am going to do whatever I can to not let the she-devil win, besides I don't know Seokjin as well as Hoseok, so I don't feel bad.

"Your first clue will be only said once so listen carefully: it's the beginning of the end, so let's join hands where we began."

The clue remained cryptic to me until the other groups kind of rushed to the entrance of the building. I was the first desk, so I would know the entrance isn't the best answer so I prevented Jennie from following the others. What could be that solution? I wonder-

The solution practically was in my mind, and I didn't hesistate to come forward after a second thought or two. I whispered the answer to Jennie who felt like she was stupid for not thinking the answer. The clue or paper that we are supposed to find is our ID cards, but I think we are supposed to find one in the bench nearby the exit to the pavillion. I remember that I was so imersed with the beauty out here one time, that I left my ID out in the open. Thankfully Namjoon found it so nobody still knows my whole name.

Jennie rushed to the bench to display a blank ID card saying Winner. We immdiately headed toward Wheein who had an astonished smile as she announced that the winner had been declared. The other groups became bewildred at the simplicity of the logic for the clue. In that case, I am glad for at least beating she-devil.

"Congragulations to our winning group, Jennie and V! They will receive the paid vacation benefits with an extra two passes with guests of their choice!"

Again I am not the best when it comes to updating my books but I will attempt to do more!I just am a lazy publisher but I spent too much time on this series! I am going away from this fandom but I am more on the "I don't really ship them" side.