Chapter 1: The New World

The prophecy was clear, a newly written one, sent through the tongue of the eldest witch Netchma, the one who seeks the future to be dark and warns of any that may alter it.

"It is what it is. When the child is born, it will be raised either among Annalise Dragos, or beside the Great Goddess Nyxyss." The old witch spoke with age clear in her voice. It was obvious that she bore her wrinkles with pride, the veins that bulged prominently among her freckled hands told so.

She rose her index and middle finger before placing them to the forehead of Vladimir Vangsvere, an ancient vampire once figured to be dead.

He was one of the five ancient secrets of Nyxyss, the great Goddess of Vampires, the first vampire to exist, cursed by the witches to live in endless lust over blood.

Although that never lasted, she grew in her power and turned it toward the Hells over the Heavens.

"And what of this child? To whom is it born from?" Vladimir asked with his accent thick and a clear distinction he was new to the language.

Vladimir was a power hungry and selfish man, after forcing his brother to turn him, he went on a fiend and began changing many others. He grew power hungry and ruled among Nyx, they destroyed lands together, ruling and demolishing all the civilization they passed. They rewrote history, to make themselves seem innocent and good. It was Israfel who sent them to their impending doom.

The fault in this occasion, is that Israfel is dead, sent to his grave by Annalise herself.

Netchma dropped her fingers from Vladimir's head and her eyes rolled back, showing the whites, "A Young woman with the strength of an army, the weight of the world rests upon her, for she will bare a son, and it is he who will be your downfall, it is he who will rule." She said loud and clear.

Her warning was not to be taken lightly, and in that Vladimir did not take kindly to.

Vladimir gave a single nod before swiping his long and sharp nails over the throat of the witch. Her blood smelt like an aged wine to him, sweet but bitter, what an ancient thing she was.

"Annalise will give birth to the next ruler." Nyxyss stated with pride as she stepped up behind Vladimir.

It took five witches to place her spirit into a body she found fitting, shed been growing tired of Vayne's skin.

Now, she had what she wanted, what Vladimir wanted as well.

His hand ran up her waist lustfully before he began kissing her neck, then piercing it taking his drink.

The old witches taste was nothing in comparison to the Goddess before him.

As the two began to fulfill their lustful satisfaction, other pieces began to fall together.

The son that the witch proclaimed would be born, was birthed an hour later, and with that, given the name of a man who one day will go down in history as King Heath McCallister, the Ruler of the New World, son to the great and mighty Lana Panthayr McCallister, a woman who's strength surpassed all who came her way.

Lana's POV

"God you're so precious, and so small." I ran my finger softly across his face, under his chubby little chin. He wasn't too chubby, a good amount of weight for a healthy baby boy.