Chapter 10: First We Need A Boat

GROUP 7: PRISONERS
Andres's POV:

"I fucking said, don't touch the fucking mouse!" I shouted as they gripped her from my pocket.

One laughed mockingly before giving it a tight squeeze, "No! Stop! You'll kill her! Please! She's-shes my familiar." I blathered while they eyed me over with amusement.

The mouse was tossed at me and I quickly caught her, tucking her into my coat pocket.

"Keep it out of sight. We might want a snack later." One smirked and headed out shutting the cell doors behind him.

God dammit.

"What's so special about a dumb old mouse?" Charolette, a cousin of Minerva's and also a witch, gave me a look over in annoyance. Her daughter Angela eyed me over in a similar way.

I leaned back into the cell, "It's my pet, she's special to me. She's gotten me through some real bad times." I said quietly while hovering a hand over the pocket.

Charolette scoffed, "You're stupid, they would've killed you for that mouse." She stated under her breath while her daughter nodded in agreement.

Mans best friend is sometimes worth dying for.

"What is this place?" Zelda asked yanking the cell doors.

I eyed it over, "It's a cell." I replied sarcastically earning a glare, "Thanks captain smart ass. I think I noticed that much." She said channeling her dead bitchy daughter Roxanne.

Chief Dariko, Talia and Atika sat in a cell across from us with Reemus  and Vyken. The others were taken elsewhere and we believe it's to die. Well, I believe it's to die.

Wherever we are, it doesn't seem like we're alone.

The sound of hundreds crying and screaming and pleading to be released filled my mind and ears.

GROUP 8: PLEASURE
Jolene's POV:

Fuckwad.

Yanking my wrist from his grasp, I steadied my breath and tried not to fight the hells and heavens for my Rose. Wherever she is.

My poor sweet Rose.

"Please, please where is my daughter? Please!" Melissa cried out as they grabbed her and tossed her onto a podium chaining her ankles to the bottom and then her arms up at a metal beam.

I felt her pain, my daughters gone and I have no idea where.

My heart was aching, it was so heavy.

Delora looked terrified, she was trying to breathe and stay calm but she was softly crying and looking to Eva with so much fear.

"Chain this one there. We'll put blondie with the big ass right there." One of the vampwolves stated grinning.

I watched them drag and fight Lisa, she shoved at them, shouted and spit, she punched and grabbed and cursed. They chained her up and she spit on the beasts face before earning a hard slap to the face.

Misty was chained beside her and I realized once they chained me up, that we were for show.

It's like prostitution.

"It's a pleasure den." I said softly in fear and earned a squeeze to the ass while he earned an elbow to the nose.

Then I got rewarded with a hard bite on the thigh.