Chapter 14: You're A Smart One Too

Petra's POV:

Everything in me wanted to see Lana be with her son, but I can't let them leave the girls.

It took them an entire day of driving and in between I visited the kids and made sure they were still safe and hidden. I kept having them move and I always scouted before I led them anywhere.

Once I knew the kids were safe, I went to Koda, "Koda, guess what?" I said smiling at him.

He rubbed the sleep from his eyes, "What?" He asked waking everyone else up too.

I smirked, "Alright so Lana's team pretty much took down all of the den. Ben's dead. He was decapitated in front of Lana, she lost it and began pulling this one guys organs out one at a time with Valdus's help. Well anyways, they are in a Jeep in Texas." She stopped and thought for a moment. "Oh by the way you guys are in Michigan." I said shrugging.

He really needs to get his shit together.

Koda's POV:

She's talking so fast, "Hold on. Petra. Did you say lana is free? She's out?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yeah her Wolf, Alex, Leon, Valdus, Emma, Winston, Marcus, Jax and Mason. They're all crammed in an off roading Jeep." She grinned.

Then she held up her hands, "Well the kids are safe, I hid them all, but Lana's team is headed to Florida!" She said proudly.

What does that mean, "What's in Florida?" I asked while she sighed.

Then she thought back, "Okay, I missed that detail, Florida is the pleasure den. They're going to save the girls!" She said smiling widely.

"What's she saying?" Killian asked looking over at me as he rubbed his eyes.

I eyed Petra, "In short, that a bunch of teens who are newly changed vampires are better than we are. That we're useless." I said sighing and then smirking a bit.

"Lana's den managed to get out, according to Petra they did amazing and even burnt the whole den down after clearing it. They're heading to Florida, apparently Petra saw a map with the dens on it. Florida is where the pleasure den is, we're in Michigan. They'll help break the girls out. Also Petra is hiding the kids. I guess they didn't take any of the children when they grabbed us." I said while Petra gave a nod.

Killian sighed in relief, "Jolene and Melissa will be safe." He said calmly.

Jeffrey clenched his chest, "Lily will be safe." He said hugging Killian.

Nevana smiled softly, "Ask Petra where Vydia is." She said eyeing Killian who stared at her and then looked away before staring at me.

Petra shook her head, "I still can't find her but Emma pointed out a starred place on the map in New York. Valdus was staring at it intently. I think it's where Nyx is." She said thoughtfully.

Then she looked down at me, "If you really think they're alive, that's probably your best shot and you are very close." She said shrugging.

She stopped and stared around, "Oh, Lucas is calling me. He keeps having me check up on his mom and Norah. Call me if you need me." She said disappearing.

Nevana kept her stare on me and Viktor carefully watched me. "Uh she left but she said the map had a star on a state, and the state was New York. She believes it's the head quarters." I said while looking to Jessa, "If Vydia is alive, she'll probably be there with Anne." I said watching them all stare at me.