Chapter 52: Niko

Petra

Grabbing the big box off the counter, I placed it on the floor and used the box cutter to slice it open.

"Damn."

Staring up at the doorway, I stared at Winston with a slight annoyance, "Whatcha doing there Nickelback?" He asked with amusement while eyeing the box.

Nickelback? "Oh please don't remind me about that horrid ink." I mumbled grabbing out the packs of toilet paper.

He smirked and knelt down taking a roll, "Need help?" He asked with a small glance toward my lips.

I laughed sarcastically, "Oh yeah definitely. You could help me, with all the shit you're full of." I said grabbing out two packs and tossing them into different piles.

I'm stock piling everything, rationing it.

"Winnie would you leave the girl alone? I'm sure she doesn't need you trying to seduce her. She just came back to life." Lisa said rolling her eyes at Winston and grabbing the toilet paper from his hands.

Lisa was a beautiful blonde, nothing like Vydia who was absolutely stunning, but she was a hot blonde. She had these legs that went on forever. Although I'm not gay, I mean it, I love dick, but I can appreciate a beautiful woman when I see one. Lisa was one.

She gave me a sorrowful smile and shooed Winston out, "Sorry he's a total pig." She said sighing and helping me open up the other boxes.

I knew he was, as a ghost I often noticed him and his binoculars staring into others windows or jacking off to Lisa when she slept in bed. He's definitely a pig.

"Sometimes I think all men are pigs." I admitted aloud while she froze and gave me a small smile before nodding, "I mean I've had my eye on someone but, well he's always running off or seeming a bit busy." She said quietly while staring at the floor and then the toilet paper.

It made me wonder.... "Who's good enough to catch your eye?" I asked tossing a roll to one of the corners.

She blushed and smiled softly, looking embarrassed, "He's uh, he's sweet." She said before pursing her lips, "Levi."

Levi? Levi! Oh my god you can't be serious! "That nerdy over obsessive know it all? He's literally the most unattractive guy ever." I said with disgust and confusion.

Lisa laughed and gave me a warning stare, "He's sweet, and I guess you haven't noticed but that's not really easy to find here. I mean Koda's a sweet guy but he's definitely taken, he's crazy about Jessa. I see why, she's very kind." She said looking to me and then back at the rolls of toilet paper.

Yeah, Jessa is a very kind girl.

I feel bad, all the shit I've said to her and yet she's the reason I'm even here right now.

"She's a good kid." I replied feeling guilty before staring back at Lisa, "So you and Levi huh?" I smirked and she nodded.

Alright then.

The door opened and I stared at Niko, his hair back and his annoyance clear as day. "Where's the bath towels?" He asked looking to Lisa and then me.

His eyes hung over me for a moment, he has no idea who I am, even if I said 'I'm Petra' he wouldn't know who the hell that is. He was gone most of the time. I only knew him because he used to follow Anne around the castle and I had to keep an eye on him.

"Towels are on that chair." I said pointing to the chair using the box cutter.

Niko grabbed a towel and nodded before leaving, and I watched Lisa stare from the door to me, "He's cute." She suggested.