Chapter 13: Straight line.

Lucien's POV:

Fucking Hell.

It burns!

"Ah, god dammit!" Norah said cringing and gripping the chair handles.

I know.

The door opened and I watched that kid Niko and his brother Theon walk in sighing. "No boss said there's only four to be changed." Theon said quietly.

Niko reached over and grabbed Norahs hand moving her fingers in flicks before nodding, "She's good. We'll give her about ten more minutes and she'll be out cold." He said moving to Judah.

Judah was glaring at Niko with hatred, "Don't touch me."Judah said stubbornly.

"Fifteen for him." Niko said before moving to me, his eyes met mine, "Nice to see you again old friend. Sorry about all this, we're just changing all of you. When you wake up you'll be a vampire." He said smirking and then moving my fingers.

I felt pretty weak, "This ones going down real quick. Five more minutes, maybe less." He said to Theon who grinned.

They moved to Nik who was already unconscious and Theon picked him up walking him out the room.

I do not feel okay. At all.

God damn, everything aches and burns. It's like acid in my fucking veins.

Fucking hell!

We got out that zoo and quickly got darted down and put to sleep. I woke up here with them being "changed".

But-oh okay. I think....

"Luce."

"Lucien."

I lifted my head and stared around the cell before standing and looking at the others who were all chained to the walls of the cell with me.

"Drink." Michael said gesturing to the dead guy on the floor.

I went to protest but his blood smelt amazing, better than the way Vydia smelt.

Sinking my new fangs into his shoulder, I began drinking and allowing the blood to gush into my mouth. It tasted amazing, the best thing I've ever drank in my life.

Ryker eyed me over, "You good?" He asked and I gave a nod, "Yeah, I'm good. I need to-I need to find Vydia." I said standing and pulling the chains.

I have to find Vydia.

"You aren't going to get out of here. This isn't any normal type of steel. We can't just bend it." Ryker said while I watched him with a heavy heart.

I have to get to Vydia.

Emma's POV:

I woke up to the sound of the door opening.

Kallisto walked in proudly and shut the door behind him while sighing, "Lana dear, I'm afraid to say that due to your inability to cooperate well with others, you're no longer an asset." He said walking to her while wiping a knife with a rag.