Chapter 5: The Pills

Valdus's POV:

Grabbing the fire logs, I walked them over to Lana's house and placed them down on the porch. Last night I earned a lot of enemies and many hated me.

Not that I care too much about that, I'm sick of men trying to take advantage of Jessa.

The door opened and I watched Misty walk out and give me a careful stare, "Going to axe me to death?" She asked coldly.

I gave a small grin, empty of actual amusement and instead filled with annoyance, "Don't tempt me." I said quietly.

She scowled and Ben walked out looking down at Misty, "Valdus." Ben said blankly while staring at me.

I watched Misty leave and gave him a long stare, "If it was Lana you'd have done the same." I said watching him give a nod before looking around.

He eyed the logs, "We can get our own logs from now on, we don't need more enemies." He said staring out at the other homes as he said it.

Scoffing lightly, I nodded, "Best not to be seen around the psychotic axe murderer, right? Not like half this island is filled with assassins and murderers." I said watching him just look to me and then head inside shutting the door behind him.

Fucker.

I turned to walk off the porch but the door opened. I went to tell Ben to fuck himself but stopped when I noticed Lana.

She gave me a soft smile, "I would've done the same. Thanks for cleaning the scum up, Grumpy." She said as she leaned into the door sill.

Her hair was spilt down her back, dark brown hair and big green eyes. She'd grown into her womanly figure since that night she held a gun to my head.

I gave a single stare at the door, "If you need more wood, let me know." I said watching her smile softly and nod.

Going down the steps of her porch, I felt a weird feeling in my chest and wondered why I always choose the ones who are taken.

Why can't I like someone like Lisa or Misty? Or even Amelia.

I eyed Amelia who was watching Kristoffer from afar, her smile focused back on the kids and I noted the chemistry there.

Alright, maybe not Amelia.

Going to the back of the house, I opened the shed and pulled out one of the fishing spears but stopped as I heard the moaning.

Turning my attention behind the shed, I walked around and caught Alice making out with Judah.

She pulled back and tucked her breast back into her shirt before turning to the water. Judah nervously looked at me and I smirked softly, "Why don't you two find a room? Or go into the shed?" I asked watching Alice laugh embarrassed.

I turned and headed to the beach tossing the spear in and catching a few of the fish before bucketing them.

Petra's POV:

Going around the island, I checked every home, doing a check up and noted everyone doing pretty much the same thing as they have the last three days.