Chapter 12: How Romantic

Vydia's POV:

I woke up as we flew over one of the football stadiums. I'd noticed the state and began paying attention to how far we were flying. Once we reached what I'm guessing is New York. I eyed the the tall buildings and we landed on top of a building.

In one of the vampires hands was Anakin but I hadn't known why they brought him.

I was yanked from the helicopter and into a door, down twelve flights of stairs and then shoved through a pair of double doors with claw marks on one corner.

"Oh would you shut up? My god you talk more than a fucking-"

The ginger wild vampire continued to talk about how much she could not stand Derek. She said he was a snob, and didn't respect woman. I learned her name was Maddie, she was friends with Dayna and Lisa but they totally like "ditched her and Kyla" to be assassins or something.

But she wasn't what amused me, it was the sound of a familiar voice, "I swear to God Maddie! I'm trying to think here!" Anne shouted aggravatingly.

Anne.

I felt my heart race and quickened my steps, practically pulling the vampwolves with me as I went to the cell door.

Anne was sitting in a large cell with thick iron poles to block her in. She looked beaten and bruised but still looked so beautiful.

Maddie rolled her eyes at Annalise, "You know what? Maybe you are better off with her. I mean, I know I'd make a better friend than Dayna could ever, but like hey, it's your choice babe." She said scoffing and standing.

Her eyes moved over me and I gave her an unamused look, she rolled her eyes at me as well before leaving out the room calling for a 'Troy' and then a 'Quil'.

I was shoved into the cell and then they locked the door behind me and I stared at Anne who smiled softly and looked to me.

She pulled me into a hug and I tried to process that she was actually here, really here.

I hugged her back and she gave a soft laugh, but she smelt like sweat, blood and honey. "I missed you so much you psycho." She said sweetly.

A laugh came out my lips and I pulled back wiping a tear from my eye, "I can't believe you're here. We all-we all thought you were dead Anne. Michaels going to lose it when he finds out you're alive." I said holding her face in my hands.

She eyed my necklace, "You think they're all still alive?" She asked with fear and worry in her eyes.

Is she serious?

"You managed to gather the greatest human assassins this world has ever known, then the greatest werewolf Chief and his family, some of the most powerful witches and warlocks, then not to mention the most stubborn human loving vampires in the world." I reminded her, "If there's enough vampwolves to take them all down, then we're not worthy of being Annalise Dragos's army." I joked while she placed her hands over mine and a tear fell down her gashed cheek.

The sound of heels clicking came and I watched Nyx walk over holding a baby in her hands, Anakin.

She softly sang the baby a lullaby and I watched Anne stare at the baby in horror, "Is that Lana's son?" She asked me quietly.