Chapter 55: Annes Child

Emma

"Hurry, on the plane." Lincoln said gesturing for us to haul ass and move it into the plane. As if that's just so easy, with all of us fighting these straggler vampwolves while he's standing there mark free.

Anne struck a head off with the swipe of her mother's sword before taking the head and chucking it at Lincoln, "That's right! Be a man and sit back, let the woman handle this." She mocked while he rolled his eyes.

I smirked and tossed my knife deep into the beasts chest, carving down and reaching in to his heart, pulling it out and tossing it aside.

Being a vampire is remarkable.

"This strength is insane." I admitted while Lana laughed and nodded ripping into the throat of one of the vampwolves.

Anne joined in laughter, "Just don't drink their blood. Werewolves blood is known to be deadly to vampires if ingested." She said slamming her foot into the side of one of their heads.

Then she stopped and stared at us all, "Shit." She muttered before looking to Lana, "Knock me out! Now! Hard!" She said while Lana gave her a weird look but triple kicked her in the head. Anne went down and Lana stared at her a bit taken back.

Lincoln said a loud "Oh shit!" And Dayna grinned, chuckling to herself while she took down the last one with Katie.

I sighed and walked over lifting Anne, "Michael probably tried to find her." Lincoln said taking her from my hands and then walking her inside the plane while calling for us to haul ass.

Right sure thing buddy.

Getting in, I watched the other girls get in before Lana and I took to the front to fly the plane. It wasn't large enough to get us straight to Russia, we'd need to make a stop in a couple hours.

"We'll keep her asleep as long as possible. Who knows, maybe it'll let her recoup her energy." Lincoln said sighing and brushing her hair back as she laid across the back seats with her head in Vydia's lap.

Off we go.

"Ready?" I asked Lana, her eyes met mine and she gave a single nod, "Ready, Pilot."  She grinned.

Part of me wondered if, in another life, Lana had started training young, would she have become an unstoppable human killing machine? More than I was?

A large part of me says yes.

The smaller part says she's capable of it, but she wouldn't out of love.

I learned at a young age that love was weakness.

Lily

Opening my eyes, I blinked a few times, noting the heavy stench of piss and rotting flesh.

I laid on my side, in a pool of bones and Anakin a few feet away with his mouth full of vampwolves and animals. I could smell the different types of blood on his flesh, he was feasting.

His eyes ran over me before he glared and picked up a deer, dragging it over and tossing it down in front of me. "Eat." He said cold and emotionless.

I was afraid to say no, so instead, I ate.

After what felt like an hour, he reached down and grabbed my waist, sprinting and then leaping. His wings expanded and we took flight-right after a meal.

Oh god, "I'm going to throw up." I said softly before holding my stomach.

This is not okay. I feel like that show girl Anne and King Kong.