Chapter 53: Four Girls

Annalise

Pulling his body over mine, I pushed my bare chest up to his, moaning at the pleasure it felt with his hands between my thighs.

"Your moans are so beautiful." He softly said as he ducked his head between the crook of my neck and pushed another finger in.

I gripped his hair and arched my back, loving every inch of pleasure that erupted over my body.

His fangs softly grazed my neck, and I glanced up at the ceiling before he gave the spot a light bite and then kiss.

Michaels other hand ran over my bare skin and he sat up, lifting me up and pushing me lightly into the wall, rose bushes began blooming all over the floor and I continued to moan until I reached my climax and gripped onto him.

I stared at all the roses and he looked down, following my gaze before he laughed awkwardly, "Sorry, your moaning is just overwhelmingly sexy, a rose for every time I wanted to tell you I love you during that." He said with a smug little grin.

Laughing softly, I eyed the bushes, "Can we just pretend there isn't the anti christ out there? And just restart life here? Then we can worry about it later." I suggested a bit ashamed. "I don't want things to change." I added.

He brushed my hair back and walked me to the bed laying me down and holding me tight, "I think we can future Mrs. Nysrough." He smirked and placed ten kisses to my face before pulling me closer.

"Michael, I've been thinking, and I know we haven't tried for one, but after this is all over, would you like to start a family?" I asked boldly, turning and catching his stare. It wasn't shocked or scared, just calm and happy, "Absolutely." He said softly kissing my shoulder.

Okay, good, "One day, when all of our kids are older, I hope they remember how cool we are." I joked while he laughed.

I felt his bulge push up into my lower back and turned back to him, "What? Already ready for round four?" I asked with a smirk.

Michael slowly moved his hips, poking me with a light grin, "If you are." He replied.

Oh absolutely.

Leon ;)

They've been at it for almost two hours. Don't people sleep around here? Thats some stigma there.

Shoving the blankets off, I went out my room and down the stairs sighing as the sound of moaning practically escaped from every room.

Everyone's fucking tonight. Everyone but me.

I went down to the kitchen and halted in my walk, pausing as Lisa leaned over the counter eating a fig newton curiously. Her eyes ran over it studiously, then she glanced over at me and held my stare, "Leon, try these and tell me if they're stale. I can't tell." She said holding a cookie out to me while eyeing the wrapper over.

She knows my name? Shit. Didn't expect that at all, I mean I really didn't, like at all.

"Uh yeah, sure." I said reaching over and taking the cookie, I took a bite and tasted it for a while....isn't this how they're supposed to be? But is it?