Chapter 1

PoV: 3rd Person

  if you live in this world, you know very well that there's only two paths you can go down. You can either be born rich and be at the top of society, or a worker in the middle and lower classes. Working and going on with your daily lives. But for some... they have one path the moment their marked.

  The second your wrist is burned with that hot iron, you have on path that leads to your death. The path of slavery. This land's royal family had long since been killed. The king and queen were both dead, and the one to sit on the throne was named Eggman. A strict ruler, who made sure anyone who risked his empire was put into slavery, tortured, or killed.

  A world of imbalance, still love could trive... just as it always has.

PoV: Mephilies

"What do you mean another slave died? Have you not been feeding them as ordered? Have you not insulated their cabins for winter? They're dying by the hour! It's obviously because of your instabilities!" I snapped at the supervision I had hired. I had a field to grow, and my supervisor was reporting dead slaves constantly. I had to put out my house keeper to keep the wheat field going.

"I'm sorry sir... but they've simply gotten too old... there's a new shipment of slaves traveling through town tomorrow. I've set us up with the first appointment at eight am. You get first pick my Lord, only the best for you," he showed me his clipboard, the appoint and location were there. Each slave was priced differently, and there was said to be at least a thousand to chose from.

"What have you heard of this shipment?" I asked.

"Well sir, there's a variety of slaves in the shipment. House workers, field workers, this particular shipment even has sex slaves-"

"I have to interest in those whores," I continued to flip through the paper work for any other information.

"Of course sir. You'd rather have a wife if I'm correct. But the slaves each come with a different level of experience and behaviors. Some are new, and others are grasping to life by their finger tips. And I must warn you, there is one imparticular that we have been warned about named-"

"I don't care so long as they work my fields and keep the house clean. We leave at seven tomorrow morning," I handed him back his clipboard and went on with my work.

"Sir, this one slave is really one to be aware of-"

"Leave me be," I shut the door and continued my work alone in my study.

  This supervisor is going to be fired of he doesn't relax.

"A thousand slaves available, I'll need to replace the twenty seven that died this winter season. And about five for house management. I'll need and order of thirty-three slaves, that should do it."

  I went to bed after my chefs cooked my meal. I needed to start training my new slaves tomorrow, the lest obedient, the more delicious it is to break them.

---

  "Mephiles, welcome. I've been awaiting your arrival," the slave trader greeted me. You're the first appointment, so I'll take you through all the categories. Now, do you know what you're looking for?"

"I need about twenty seven field slaves who have experience with wheat and sugar," I replied, adjusting my gloves, "Then five for house work."

"Excellent! Right this way," he guided me to a large trail of shackled slaves, each with a deep scar in their left wrists. The mark of a life in slavery.

  He sold be twenty seven. Slaves as I had requested. Then he sold me the other five house work slaves I requested after words. They were send to my field for training. They woukd be allowed mistakes for now as they were all still adjusting, but later they woukd be punished for their mistakes.

"Are you certain you wouldn't like any slaves for peasure?" The trader asked.

"I'm certain," I started to write the check in my book when I noticed the steal cage hidden behind the slaves. Two slaves chained inside, "Are those two not for sale?" I asked, seeing as they had a heavier amount on chains than the others did.

"They are, but only for trainers, unless you'd like them of course," he walked me over to the two slaves, "They are extremely troublesome."

  They were both hedgehogs, one with blue fur, the other with white. The one with white fur had chains around his ankles and wrist. He was less restrained, and only looked down with his amber eyes. The other, was almost covered in shackles. His upperbidy wrapped in chains, and his ankles were practically welled together. His mouth was cover by a cloth. His eyes were closed, he was asleep.

"Why is the blue one restrained so tightly?" I asked out if my own curiosities, not eve freshly caught slaves were treated this way.

"He has a habit of removing his shackles and running off. The bastard is fast too. It took us a month to catch him. I'd recommend an electric collar for anyone who wants him. But no one will. He's been returned fourth three times. All because of disobedience. The silver one has only been returned thirteen times. I haven't been able to separate the two. They're consistently bought together either through intention or mistake. No other traders want to manage them."

"What are their categories?" I asked.

"Silver there, is a house worker. Sonic, on the other hand, hasn't been successfully trained in any category. But unless you want him running off, is suggest you keep him strictly in house work or pleasure use."

"I see," I finished my check and handed it to the trader, "I'll take them both."

"You must be joking. No other Masters have been capable of handling them especially together," he replied with concern that I didn't not care for.

"I only with to have them for a time. I will attempt to break them, if I'm successful I'll sell them back to you so you can make a profit. If not, then I'll end this cycle and kill them both."

"Please doing business with you," the trader waved his hat and handed me the key to the cage, "You can take the entire cage to contain these two on your way home."

  I returned home, all of my new slaves already beginning their training. The blue one had finally woken up, vibrant emerald eyes glared my way. He was not going to be easy to control. The trader didn't specify which was Sonic and which was Silver, I only new those were their names. I watched as they remained quiet, those green eyes piercing me with hatred, and the Amber eyes looked away in fear.

  All that's left now, is getting that electric collar.

~~~

NEW BOOK BITCHES! I love ya!

  I'm trying again with the slave stuff, I know I'm not great, but maybe it just needed to bot be Sonadow. So this time, it's threesome time.

Anyway, I hope you guys like the book, and let me know what you think in the comments~

  Love you.

  Bye bye ~ 😙😙😙