The Day You Meet

"Be safe." Daryl said to Kaitlyn, as she left and boarded her plane on her way to America where she would finally get to visit her brother Michael and meet his band mates while they are on tour. When she got on the plane all of the guys there, dropped the jaws, and she knew it too, she just pretended not to notice as she let them stare her down wishing she could be theirs'. But no guy on the plane interested Kaitlyn. It was going to be a long flight from Sydney to Los Angeles. A non-stop flight for 14 hours. Not to mention jet lag is going to kill. But I'll skip through the flight because nothing important happens on planes besides "safety safety safety, blah blah blah seat belts, no smoking, blah blah blah"
The plane finally landed. It was 1:00 am austrailian time and 6:00 am Los Angeles time. Kaitlyn entered the airport. She looked for the baggage carrousel. She couldn't see it from where she was standing. "Um excuse me? Where can I find the baggage carrousel for flight 229?" Her sweet Australian accent said sleepily to a young American man(maybe 18 or 19 years old.) He checked her out head to toe and back up straight to her boobs. She snapped up in front of his face. "My face is up here" she bit her lip and lifted up her eyebrow. "It-it's over there." he pointed to the carrousel. "Thanks." She walked over there and patiently waited for her bag to arrive.
"Boo!" A strange yet familiar males body snuck up on her and hugged her from behind. She turned around. It was her 18 year old brother. "Mikey!" She jumped up and hugged him tight. "Hey cat" that was his nickname for her because when she first joined the family he called her cat-lyn. So now he just calls her cat. "I love this red hair, Mikey!" She said messing up his hair. "Thank you. Now, let's get your bag and leave cause I want you to meet my band." She smiled, "obviously."
A couple minutes passes and they got into the car together to leave to the hotel that the band was staying in. They talked a little bit but when they got to the entrance of the hotel, there was at least 100 maybe more fans waiting. "wow" a lot of people here. "Don't worry, cat, I'll protect you" he said to her. They quickly exited the car and suddenly lots of girls started screaming. Out of no where, Mikey picked up Kaitlyn and hung her over his shoulders. "Mikey...what are you-" she didn't even finish her sentence. A bunch of fans were taking pictures and screaming and crying. Finally they made it into the hotel without dying. "Let's go before they chase us inside!" He pulled her arm and she started laughing.
"Welcome, to the 5sos hotel room!" Mikey said and opened the door. The place was a mess. There was clothes and empty pizza boxes on the floor. The beds weren't made. The trash was overflowing. There was spilled orange juice on the bathroom tile. Yet somehow, Kaitlyn seemed to over look it. She was just happy to be with her brother.
"You guys, where are you?!" Mikey yelled out. Kaitlyn stayed quiet waiting for an answer. All of a sudden, one of the members pops out from under the sheets on the bed. It made Kaitlyn jump. "Cat, that's Calum. Calum this is my sister Kaitlyn." She waved. "Helloooo" she heard a voice coming from the shower. A super tall man came out. He was possibly 6'1 or 6'2. He had a black hotel towel wrapped around his waist and he didn't have a shirt on. "Luke this is Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn, Luke" she smiled. "Where's Ashton?" Mikey asked the guys. "I'm here. I'm here." Ashton came running out of he other room. His hair dripping wet, his shirt backwards, and his fly undone. He looked up from the floor and saw Kaitlyn standing there next to michael. "Michael, is this your sister?" I nodded. "I'm Kaitlyn." He smiled. His dimples showed in every angle in every light. What couldn't you love about Ashton Irwin. Except Kaitlyn didn't seem to think he was attractive in any possible way. "Hi. Hi, Kaitlyn. I'm Ashton. I play the drums in the band. How are you?" Kaitlyn lifted an eyebrow. "Good I guess." She replied to whom she saw as a wet dog.(Ashton)