Izuku Midoriya

1

𝒯 𝐻 𝒜 𝒩 𝒦    𝒴 𝒪 𝒰   ,   𝐼 𝒵 𝒰 𝒦 𝒰    𝑀 𝐼 𝒟 𝒪 𝑅 𝐼 𝒴 𝒜

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

My eyes stared at the painted sky as oranges and pinks of all different hues were painted across the sky, the colors mixing and churning the sky to a whole brand new, blue shade.

The sound of rushing water reminded me that I was still outside, back pressed against the railing of the bridge a couple blocks away from my middle school.

I activated my quirk and a small, clear orb of water appeared in my hand. I sat up and twisted it, bending it to my will as the gradients of color filled it, reflecting the forever changing colors of the sky.

There was a slight tapping sound from behind me, and I felt my heart drop as the water sphere dropped into the flowing river below, morphing into it.

I turned around, my (E/C) eyes wide and alert as more tapping echoed through, for the most part, the complete silence.

My eyes shot around me as I guessed the number of people heading my way. Friend or foe, I needed to keep myself alert, as I wasn't, foresay, 'liked', at my school.

Within the minute, a figure appeared, her features highlighted in the brilliant, setting sun that rested at the horizon. Her eyes were a dark, forest Veridian, and her hair was blonde as Armin's.

"Hello, (Y/N)." The girl hissed, as if the word tasted vile in her mouth.

"J-Jericho?" I sputter, surprise and concern filling my voice. "What are Y-you doing here?" I sent a small glare to behind her. "And why are there more people here?"

Her cat-like eyes glared at me, her caked face almost sending its own light on the ground before us. "We just wanted to say hello!" She purrs, a couple more girls joining her at her sides.

"Okay. Now you've said it. Anything else?" My patients wearing thin, by back facing them as I turn to face the water once again, my feet hanging loosely off the edge of the bridge from where I sat on the rail.

"Oh yes. We just were curious..." She begins, her voice coming closer to me as her person appears next to me, her hands gripping the bars in an iron like grip, as if it would go flying away at any moment. "Hows the water down there?" She murmurs in my ear.

Confused, I turned to look at her, but my eyes didn't even get a chance to locate her as I felt her hands on my back as they shoved me over the rail, and down towards the water below.

I didn't even have enough time to use my quirk, as the cement bridge was only meters from the frigid water.

I shut my eyes and held my breath on instinct, but before I touched the water, I felt a hand wrap around my forearm, clinging to me as if the owners life depended on it.

"A-a-are you O-okay?!" I heard a nervous voice ask. I look up to a boy, his hair dark green and he almost seemed to be glowing.

I nodded, noticing the small electric-like bolts that shot around his body as he pulled me up. The second I hit solid ground, I felt my legs buckle, but, once again, before I could hit the ground, I felt a pair of arms wrap around mine, holding me up.