TodoBakuKiriKamiSeroIidaAsui

2 7

ℓ ι т т ℓ є ѕ ι ѕ т є я т я σ υ ρ є

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻
Long title, I know. Hush.
Added Asui as a last thought because yes.
Also, this chapter is quite long so I recommend you read this when you're insured to not be interrupted.
↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Despite the vigorous training Midoriya forced himself through that day, he couldn't help but feel energized as morning shifted to afternoon, the sun becoming hidden behind soft pink and orange colors as he tried his best to keep a steady walking pace.

Uraraka placed a hand on the nervous boy's shoulder, the simple action causing him to flinch and stop walking altogether. "Hey, Deku? Is everything alright? You've been acting weird all day..."

"O-oh, Have I? Ha-Haven't n-noticed!" He chirps, though his stutter made his words sound cringingly fake. His fingers fiddled with each other nervously; A habit picked up from, well, you.

"I must agree with Uraraka-San!" Iida says pointedly. "You truly have been acting strangely today. What might be the matter?"

"A-Ah!" Izuku's face flushes, the poor boy waving his arms around animatedly. "N-nothings wrong..." He rubs his arm, eyes glancing at the ground. "It's just... My sister's flying in from the US this evening... H-her plane lands at 5 and I'm just r-really nervous..."

The boy's two friends glance at each other before Iida begins to shout, Uraraka flipping out her phone in a cliche anime way. "Uraraka! Don't you dare! That's an invasion of privacy!"

"W-what? Iida, w-what's going on...?" His phone dings, the same sound echoing from Iida's phone. Fishing it out of his pocket, it erupts as replies were added to the Class 1A group chat.

༻✦Class 1-A✦༺
Uraraka Darling 💖 3:57
Guys dekus little sister is flying in at 5 we need to meet her

Blasty McSplode💥 3:57
Fuck off Round Cheeks. No way would I wanna see shitty Sabashi again.

Rock Hard🎸 3:57
O cmon bakubro dont be liek that 🤗 ill go!

Purple Balls🔕 3:58
Count me in

PURPLE BALLS HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE GROUP CHAT

Built-In Headphones🎧 3:59
Whoever keeps adding him, ill actually kill you.

Pikachu⚡ 3:59
Oop-

Pikachu⚡ 4:00
Hey uraraka im down

Ribbit 🐸 4:01
Isn't that kinda insensitive, guys? This is his sister, kero