Shouta Aizawa

2 6

ρє я f є ¢ т м є ℓ σ ∂ у

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

"Come on, Shouta!" Nemuri's nails dug into my arm, pulling me away from the safety of my home. "I already told my friend you'de be there! It's only me, you, and Hizashi anyway!"

"That's the point." I grumbled, huffing a strand of my messy black hair out of my eyes as Nemuri pulled me along the dark streets. Cars zoomed past, thankfully blocking out the conversation between the loudmouths beside me.

I began to question why I was even daring to follow the pair. According to Nemuri, she wanted to introduce Hizashi and I to a girl she had met a few weeks back. Apparently, both had taken an interest in each other and became quick friends. I grumbled curses under my breath, hating the cold that nipped at my nose whilst I wished for sleep. Or better yet, death.

"Yo, Eraser!" Hizashi's loud ass voice snapped me away from my thoughts.

"What?"

"Were you paying attention?" Nemuri asked, flicking hair over her shoulder with enough sass that the overly pampered hair almost smacked me in the face.

"Of course not."

"Oh." Nemuri's eyes narrowed. "Well, as I was saying, her name's Y/N L/N. She works at the restaurant we're going to."

"A waitress, no doubt." I snorted, begging a god of any sorts to bring me back to the warmth of my bed.

"Actually, no. She's one of their stage performers when they do live entertainment shows."

I side glanced at her, my black eyes narrowing in suspicion. "Stage performer? Why the hell would you introduce us to a stri--"

"Bad word to use!" Nemuri snapped "She's a singer there."

That caught Hizashi's attention. "Singer, hmm?" He grinned, flicking his oddly shaped glasses down. "I'll be the judge of that!" He announced snarkily as Nemuri turned into what seemed to be a bar and restaurant.

I followed, although reluctant. Nemuri strode in like she owned the place. Immediately, we were taken to a seat just before the stage in which the pro heroine seemed to be all too familiar with.

Slipping into the booth beside Hizashi, I rested my hand on my hand and closed my eyes. Subconsciously, I began tapping my finger to the beat on the polished surface of the table.

"Hello, my name is Yuki and I'll be your waitress for this evening." My eyes flickered to meet the oddly colored pair of the young girl that stood cheerfully beside the table, notepad in hand. Her flowy white hair whisked around her, some of it sliding down her shoulders. A nearly invisible scar tore down the left side of her face, tracking down her neck and left arm. "Nemuri~San! Welcome back! The usual, I suspect?" The girl asked.

"You got it, Yuki." She smiled sweetly, the girl seeming ever more happy enough to be of service. "What about you two?"

"A few shots of tequila with lemon, babe!" Hizashi shot her a lame pair of finger guns, earning an almost unamused laugh from the white-haired girl.

"And you, sir?" Her discolored eyes looked at me expectantly.

"Just water."

"Lame, Shouta!" Nemuri spat. "He'll have white wine or something. Surprise us, Yuki!" The girl nodded, clicking the end of the pen.