Eijirou Kirishima

2 3

𝑀 𝒪 𝑅 𝒜 𝐿   𝒪 𝐹   𝒯 𝐻 𝐸   𝒮 𝒯 𝒪 𝑅 𝒴

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Quirk: Reanimation of the Dead
 >User is able to reanimate the dead to their will. No matter the place nor time, they are able to collect the souls of dead nearby and summon them to her will.
 >Depending on their energy depends on the strength of the reanimated dead under their control.
 >The dead has a mind of their own for the most part.
 >When used for too long, User momentarily loses touch with themselves.
 >Users can only summon around 10-20 'zombies' at once.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

The one thing you hadn't expected whilst infiltrating the prestigious U.A high was falling for one of the heroic males in which you shared a class with. And falling you did.

Taking a nervous step into the classroom, your eyes darted around the bobbing heads of your new classmates. Of course, the happiness that bubbled within them and you wasn't to last long, considering you were here to merely spy on them. Of course, even you knew that your being here wasn't going to end well.

You strode over to one of the various empty seats, unconsciously taking a seat. Beside you, A male with spikey red hair was poking fun at a blonde, the black streak in his hair barely visible from your point of view.

Your gaze snapped around at the other students, a flustered green-haired boy sputtered out nonsense to a girl with short brown hair and puffy pink cheeks. 

Izuku Midoriya. The girl was unknown to her, seeing as she had neglected to care about most of the girl's files. "Somehow, he managed to pull through in the exams and finish with 60 hero points and a broken body," You muttered, barely remembering the file's details.

Like you, A half n' half boy sat silently in the back of the class, his own heterochromatic eyes scanned the room, seeming to evaluate all of the students in his presence.

"Shouto Todoroki." You muttered. Mamagiri told you about some of the students in the class, and the Todoroki kid certainly was one he had warned you of. His quirk was Half Cold Half Hot and in his veins ran the same blood in which Endeavor, the #2 pro hero, had. His son, according to Mamagiri.

An ash blonde began barking at the tall blue-haired male who robotically waved his hands in the air, commenting and complaining about his feet being on the desk. Rolling your eyes, you rested your own feet on the chair in front of your desk and rested your head in your arms. "Tenya Iida and Bakugo Katsuki." You had read through their files provided by the other spy, though they were unknown to you. "Quirks being engine and explosions. Both are gonna be issues."

Across the room, a small boy with what looked like grapes on his head swooned over the rest of the females whilst drool hung limply from his mouth. An invisible girl struck up a conversation with Pinkie in the corner. Mina Ashido, I think her name was. She had been one of the files I had neglected to read, though I had mentally noted she was quite pretty.

Beside her, A frog-like girl croaked simple responses to the few questions the invisible girl and Ashido threw at her. "Tsuyu Asui. Tsu, as she prefers to be called." You remembered the small entry from her file. "Quirk, Frog. She can do anything a frog can do." The simple idea of what could possibly be a powerful quirk made your head spin. Such an innocent-looking girl couldn't possibly cause her or the League any problems.

You sighed, eyes staring down at the H/C hair that slid over your shoulders, a few strands of it hanging limply off the desk. Just as you had found yourself relaxing, the bell sounded throughout the room, cutting off the chatter just enough for the bell to end. When it was, most of the chatter died down enough for everyone to scatter to their seats. After a few seconds, the noise grew once again. Midoriya and the brunette were still standing, chattering along while the blue-haired boy began his bitching again, waving his arms around.