Hanta Sero

1 9
𝐵 𝒰 𝐵 𝐵 𝐿 𝐸 𝒮

["I will always love you, even when your old and wrinkly"
"Thank you, but I probably won't last that long."]

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Mina trampled your door down, running into your room. She began to speak a mile a minute and started to sound like Midoriya. I covered her mouth with my hand, earning her saliva licked onto my palm. I hissed in disgust, wiping my now wet hand on her shirt. "How did you even get into my house?"

She didn't seem to notice nor my words or the newfound damp spot on her vibrant purple shirt as she began pacing, the only words I managed to catch were "Rose Parade" and "Sero." I flushed red, letting out a terrified yelp.

"Don't tell me you invited S--" I began, before naturally, being cut off. 

"Of course I didn't invite Sero!" She reassures me, wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "I invited the whole Baku-Squad!" I felt my heart drop, my face returning to a panicked look whilst my cheeks burned. 

"M-Mina, why would you do that?!" I ushered around, running my hands nervously through my hair, A habit I had inherited from my mother. "Y-you know I'm--"

"Yeah, I know." She rolls her eyes, bringing her hands to my cheeks and squishing them. "'Deathly allergic to him'" She quotes, pushing harsh circles in my cheeks. I leaned back, squealing as she just pushed forward. "Just admit it, (Y/N). You love him!"

I huffed, giving up and falling to the floor. "We've been over this, Ashi." I hissed the nickname, earning a sharp glare from the pink-skinned female. "There's no way I've fallen for a tape dispenser," I muttered, hugging my knees to my chest. "No fucking way."

She just sighed, eyebrows furrowing whilst she pinched the bridge of her nose. Suddenly, her actions reminded you of Bakugo. "Okay, but we still need to get an outfit for today." She grins before tackling me to the ground, shoving a rag in my mouth to silence my screams and pleas as she dragged me into my closet, tossing clothes upon hangers towards me. I spit out the rag, reluctantly catching the pairs of jeans and hoodies she tossed my way.

After she had finished tearing my closet apart, She stopped and nearly screamed. I tilted my head slightly before my eyes landed on the outfit hanging daintily from the hangers in her clutches. A bright white off the shoulder turtleneck with a heart-shape that looped around the neck. In the other hand, she held a plain black jean skirt.

I nearly had a heart attack as she glanced at me over her shoulder, smirking slightly. "This is the one." I shook my head vigorously, dropping my prized sweaters and hoodies in my arms and backed up, just escaping the claws of Mina. I slammed my closet door shut, hearing her nails dig into the dark wood of my door. She jerked the door handle, nearly causing me to lose my footing in the carpet as I pressed my back into the door. She hissed, pressing her hands on the door, acid spitting from her hands and burning through the door with quick ease.

I yelled, jumping back as she flew through the hole in the door, rolling to the ground. "Time to get dressed...!"

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Your face flushed as the first pair of eyes you met was Sero's, his own face seeming to ignite at the sight of you. You wrapped your arms around yourself, not only self consciously, but the chilled air whipped at your exposed skin.

"H-Hey, Guys!" Mina cried, running up to them excitedly. I walked. Standing next to Sero, We began walking towards the already swarming crowds of people. The entire group seemed chatty, though the silence and tension between you and Sero were immense.