T҉e҉n҉k҉o҉ S҉h҉i҉m҉u҉r҉a҉

1 2
я υ м σ я ѕ

[Her life was a lie, and now everyone knew it.]

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Quirk: Condensation
The user's skin creates a natural density in the air that can easily be turned into clouds using the true nature of the quirk, meaning the user can condense the moisture in the air around them and form clouds to their will. They can also pull other clouds from the sky, which is rendered useless on clear days. 

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

⚠️Warning⚠️
This chapter may contain offensive topics not suited for easily-offended audiences.
You have been warned.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Taking a deep breath, you stepped out of your shared apartment with your current boyfriend, throwing your hood over your head and pressing a hand to the gauzed bandage on your cheek. You looked back at the door, expecting the drunken male to come chasing after you, but nothing perused you.

See? Being a hero wasn't always ups. Of course, just like regular people, they had downs. Then again, who is a hero to ask for a regular life whilst they were trained to save people? To think you could have a stable relationship with a citizen; Constantly thinking you were a side chick for some married man whilst you worked your job protecting both him and everyone around him.

Your anger quickly subsided as you stepped into your old family house, long abandoned but still paid for by your overseas father. Stepping inside and listening to the now tapping rain on the window, you hummed a quiet tune while bringing your stuff to the old room you once occupied.

It was just the same, band and hero posters hung on every wall, a guitar sitting bare in the corner, stripped of color due to the dust that now sat on it. Taking a deep breath, you unpacked everything and quickly fell asleep.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Shigaraki sat in his regular chair, glaring at the television before him. A mere image of you replayed over and over again as you attacked one of his own goons, clouds morphing to protect you as you fought with great ease.

He was, as he will deny, greatly infatuated with you, or perhaps it was the idea of you he liked best. Whatever it was, every time he saw you, he just wanted to snatch you through the screen and lock you away from the cruel world as if you were an angel; and for all he knew, you were just that.

"Damn pervert." Himiko purrs, resting a head on her palm as she slid onto a barstool. "Look, Handyman! Just go up and talk to her!" Dabi steps into the bar, smacking Himiko upside the head, apparent he heard the conversation.

"He's the leader of a fucking villain organization. Do you really think him; or any of us, really, can even step one foot outside this place without being recognized?" Dabi hissed, cracking his knuckles. "Course not. If you want my opinion, fucking kidnap her and threaten her to join. Shove a gun down her throat. Ever heard of Stockholm Syndrome, Fuckhands McMike?"

"That's disgusting, Dabi!" Himiko chirps, bouncing up and down in her seat. "Guns are so unprofessional! Use a knife instead. Ooh! You could borrow one of mine! I have plenty, and she's so cute I wouldn't mind using one to shove it down her little throat!" Himiko begins to talk a mile a minute, giggling like a maniac as she begins to daydream about possible killing methods with knives.

"We aren't killing her, and we aren't kidnapping her." Shigaraki scratches his neck, mind beginning to devise a plan to somehow get this girl in his possession. "Dabi. Himiko. Retrieve the girl. If even a singular drop of her blood is spilled I'll feed your undeteriorated body parts to the Nomu."

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Soaring over the city was your favorite feeling in the world. Being away from the ground and just feeling lighter than air made you feel incredibly free...

Except when you're not.

You were literally and figuratively pulled from the sky, tumbling down with the scarred male. you both landed, yourself just being able to create a thick enough cloud beneath the two of you to not kill you on impact, seeing how far in the air you were.

You looked up, rolling off the cloud and kneeling down in an attacking and defending position. The male slid off the disappearing cloud after you, rolling into a knelt position before standing up. "Sorry, Dollface. Just business." And just like that, you tumbled to the ground unconscious whilst a happy Himiko stood over you, brick in hand.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

I jolted awake and fell off the couch I was situated on, hitting the floor with a tiny 'oof'. I got up, brushing myself off before looking around the seeming bar around me, confused. No one was there, but a singular, well-mannered note was placed under a glass of water on the coffee table. I picked it up, carefully scanning it over.

"Good evening, Miss (Y/N). We are currently out on a mission of significant importance but will be back momentarily. Please stay patient as we will be returning soon." I stared at it and flipped it over only to find it blank. Almost as if on cue, when I set the note down, a huge purple portal opened in the middle of the room, a mist man and a pale-haired male stepping out. They both looked at me before the Mist Man offered me a drink, stepping behind the bar.

"I-I'm good, thanks..." I squeaked, knowing no good could come out of being here. "Thanks t-though..."

The pale-haired man stood there for a second before smirking slightly. "See, Kurogiri? Clip a bird of her wings and she's helpless." The man sits on one of the barstools, watching quietly as I scooted to the end of the couch, watching the villains intently.

I sighed, fiddling with my fingers. "Well, If I'm going t-to be stuck here, My name is (Y/N) (L/N), Hero Name, Clout Chaser," I said. The hand villain looked at me, his vibrant red eyes burning into mine.

"Tomura Shigaraki, leader of The League of Villains."

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

"Kill her."

Shigaraki's eyes widened as All For One's voice rung out roughly through the television. "What?"

"Kill her, Tomura. I have received intelligence that the entire hero field is out in search of Clout Chaser. If they find out where she is, they will not hesitate to tear the building apart." His smile broadened as he rested his head on his palm.

"But Master--" The villain began, wanting with everything he would change his mind about her. She could easily become a villain. She had a family and people she cared about. It wouldn't be hard to blackmail her, but something about that option settled uneasily with him.

"Kill her." The television snapped off, All For One's words ringing in Shigaraki's head. His hands clenched into fists, disintegrating the remote in his hand. He glanced at the girl who rendered asleep, her head snuggled in her folded arms that laid on the arm of the couch. Letting out a sigh, Shigaraki ran a hand carefully through his hair.

"Fuck."

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Part 2?

Word Count 1192