D҉a҉b҉i҉

1 1

ᗴ ᐯ ᗴ ᖇ Ƴ 丅 ᕼ Ꭵ ᑎ Ǥ   S 丅 ᗩ Ƴ S

[ . . . ]

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Quirk: Stentorian
The user's voice is incredibly strong. Whenever in contact with an object, if the user creates any sort of noise when in the mindset of a battle, the quirk manipulates the object to become what the user intends it to be such as a wall or a projectile. The power of the attack resides in the power of the noise.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

"Dabi..." I muttered his name, tears sliding down my cheeks as I crumpled to the ground in the clearing, confusion passed around by my classmates.

The villain stared at you, something along the lines of guilt slipping into his eyes, your name on the tip of his tongue. Though, no matter how bad he wanted to say it, to be able to hold you in his arms again just like before, he knew he would be risking both of their lives.

"Dabi." I clenched my fists, watching the compressing villain as he shuffled nervously. "Go to hell!" I screamed, the sound reverberating through the earth. A line of rocks shot up from the ground, slicing right through the group of villains. "Go to hell..." I gasped, wiping tears from my eyes.

'He's a villain now. He's killed people, (Y/N). Snap out of it! He's kidnapped your classmates!' I shot forward like a rocket, Slamming my fist into who I assumed was Dabi, as the stitches in his cheeks dug into my fist and created slight indentations as he flew back.

He rolled to the ground, grunting from the impact. Looking up, a small smirk grew on his lips. "Hey, Singer. Long time no see--" He was cut off as I lunged forward again, sending another punch to his face. He tore me away, fire licking at his hands and leaving burn marks on my shoulders and arms. I knelt on the ground whilst my heart beat rapidly, my breath heavy. He stood up and brushed the dirt off his clothing. "Feisty. Haven't changed, have ya Singer?"

I shook my head, playing in slightly to his games. "You have," I hissed, pulling myself to my feet. "You've changed a lot." He nods, not saying another word. We stood there, eyes glued to each other whilst we waited for one or the other to make a move.

I flinched, giving him a split second to move. He slammed into my side, fire enveloping me and my clothing. He covered my mouth with a burning hand, quieting the scream of agony that tried to rip from my throat as the fire engulfed me, burning both me, my clothing, and my hair.

Apparently, even a muffled scream was audible because about a minute later, ice shot forward and slammed into Dabi. I rolled to the floor, Shouto running up to me and quickly extinguishing the blue flames. "Are you okay?" He questions, Pulling me to my feet. I shake my head slightly before pushing off of him, standing my ground.

"Not really, but I'll manage," I mutter. "Go. Get Bakugo back!" I yelled, slamming my hands into the ground to at least gain some high ground. A wall of rock shot from the ground and crashed into the firey male, sending him back a few feet.

He chuckled, a grin on his face. "Come on, Singer! The same girl that couldn't beat me 10 years ago, Are you now?" I wanted to punch him then and there.

I shook my head, bringing my head back into the fight rather than into the past where it shouldn't be. "Shut up and fight me!" I pushed forward. Dabi rolled away from my fist, but I just slammed my hand into the tree that sat planted behind him. His smirk quickly faded as I began talking. "I'm not the pathetic little girl you used to know. I'm going to be a hero and save everyone from people like... you." My voice grew in volume though it was obvious my words didn't feel true. I earned myself my own smirk as roots shot from the ground and wrapped around the stitched man's wrists and ankles. He was quickly smashed back into the ground, slightly cracking the ground beneath him.