~Mix~

1 8

𝒲 𝐸 𝒜 𝒯 𝐻 𝐸 𝑅   𝒞 𝒰 𝒟 𝒟 𝐿 𝐸 𝒮

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

>Mezou Shouji

Snuggled in the warmth of the common room laid you and your boyfriend, Shouji, as winter began to set in. Fresh snow floated through the air outside, chilling the atmosphere. With that and the strong arms that wrapped around you, a quiet calmness settled around the room.

When you dared move, Shouji merely huddled you closer to himself, his eyes closed ever so slightly. Watching the snow stick to the common room windows you snuggled closer to Shouji before you realized soft snores arose from him. You smiled softly, pressing a kiss onto his mask before resting your head into the crook of his neck and quickly drifted off to a sound sleep.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

> Kouji Kouda

While resting on the soft grass, you realized a pair of arms had wrapped around you. Looking behind you, you realized it was your boyfriend Kouda. He was snoring softly, eyes closed ever so slightly. You turned around and wrapped your own arms around him and pressing a kiss to his lips before you rested your head on his chest.

He moved slightly, returning the gesture before you both drifted off, the sounds of nature lulling you deeper and deeper into the land of dreams.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

> Nejire Hado

The pitter-patter of rain on the window woke you from your sleep. You realized you were still wrapped in your significant others' soft, pastel hair whilst snores arose from her. Nejire's chest rose and fell with her breathing, though occasionally her eyes would open just enough to ensure you were still lying beside her. You rested your head in the crook of her neck, yawning as you struggled against sleep.

Nejire blinked and smiled sleepily, interlocking your hands and pressing a kiss to your forehead. You instantly relaxed, melting into her warmth. Letting out a tired yawn, she rested her head on yours as her eyes closed again, drifting back into the cheerful, sweet dream her mind conjured up. As sleep became determined to steal you away, you pressed a kiss to a sleeping Nejire's lips as your eyes fluttered shut, sleep winning against the fight for consciousness, the same pitter-patter of rain being the last noise you heard as fatigue overcame you. 

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

I'm so sorry it was so short, just a lotta sweetness in one chapter. <3

Word Count: 400