Tamaki Amajiki & Mirio Togata

2 8

M O V I E D A Y , C U D D L E S , A N D P O P C O R N

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Happy Birthday To The Best Waifu In The ENTIRE World!
May 31st
Birthday Of !!
Happy Birthday, Love!
↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Side note/Trigger Warning
If you have a problem with Poly-relationships and or generally dislike it, I don't recommend the viewing of this story.
Onto the Oneshot :D

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

You constantly found it near to impossible to lure your boyfriend out of his own little world full of anxiety and fear. Eventually, your other boyfriend, Mirio, had finally had enough of the solitude that always seemed to seemed to encase him in the bubble that was his life.

Watching him internally crumble whilst others looked on, oblivious to his unseen struggle. Finally, you and Mirio, had finally decided that the boy had to be broken away from his tame life of solitude.

You, prideful for your successful attempt to take the shy boy out, had already notified Mirio of your return to the dorms.

By the time you swung open the door, the common room was flooded with blankets, food placed on the coffee table as an uncommon emptiness swallowed the room. "E-Eh..?" Tamaki sputtered quietly, finding the empty common room as peculiar as the idea Mirio had come up with.

"Where is everybody...?" You questioned aloud, confused yourself as to Mirio's whereabouts. He, according to his plan, was supposed to be in the common room, ready to invite you and Tamaki to the cuddle party as planned.

But your boyfriend was nowhere to be found. "Where did all these blankets come from...?" Tamaki walked forward cautiously, his eyes flickering around to the blankets pelted over the couch.

"Mirio?" You called, unsure of the new disappearance of your boyfriend.

"Why would you be calling Mirio...?" Tamaki looked over at you with his soft, indigo eyes full of curiosity.

Your face ignited with red, the color from pure embarrassment. "A-Ah! W-well, We were going to surprise you with a movie day with cuddles and popcorn. Really just to cheer you up..." You rubbed the back of your neck nervously, eyes scanning the common room. "But I don't know where Mirio disappeared to..."

Tamaki's fingers intertwined with yours, a much needed look of happiness on his features. "It's okay... Even if something did happen, Thank you for the t-thought." Despite his more or less muttered words, it truly caught you off guard.

You pressed a kiss to his cheek, pulling away with a smile. "Of course. Anything for you, Butterfly." Without needing to see the blush that crept into his cheeks, you walked away, pulling the anti-social bean along with you.

Immediately, you turned into the kitchen, only to find it empty of the familiar, determined blonde both you and Tamaki had grown to adore. "Mirio?" Your voice echoed through the kitchen.

Worry now took control of your features, A feeling of dread filling your stomach. You whirled around, barely stopping to alert Tamaki of the possible danger Mirio may have found himself in.

Your feet brought you straight to Mirio's dorm room, your hands lurching to open the door. Tamaki scrambled up beside you, his breath lost in his attempt to keep up with you. The door handle jiggled, the lock keeping it steadily in place.

You growled, the door knob turning to a fine grain in your hands. The door swung open, your eyes widening to find Mirio, his eyes closed softly as soft snores rose from him. You breathed a sigh of relief, Tamaki's own sigh leaving his lips in unison with yours.

You looked over at the shy boy, nodding for him to stay put as you raced downstairs to snatch away the plans you and Mirio had worked so hard to create. Blankets and food in your arms, you balanced to the elevator, carefully hitting the buttons with the tip of your nose.

By the time you had arrived back at the room, Tamaki was asleep soundly beside Mirio, his arms wrapped around his waist as he nuzzled into the boys back. You shook your head with a loving smile, setting the untouched food on the oddly clean desk shoved in the corner before joining your boyfriends, throwing another blanket over the two and wrapping yourself in your own.

You wrapped your arms around Mirio's waist, your hands resting on Tamaki's sides, the three of you cuddling together in your own little ball of warmth and love.

You couldn't help but think about your luck as you fell asleep. What had you done to deserve such wonderful people in your life..? It didn't matter now. All that mattered,

Was that you were never letting them go.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Finally! I can call myself productive again!
Okay, So I've created a schedule for myself as of just now because I don't have a good time schedule.
After I pass Chapter 10 of Balance, I'll publish the prologue and Chapter 1 of 'Paper Planes', 'My Little Kitsune', and 'Dear Diary'. Ill get my ass to work and if I'm lucky, I'll reach that goal by mid June.

Word Count: 769

(Sorry It's so short.)

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻