I҉z҉u҉k҉u҉ M҉i҉d҉o҉r҉i҉y҉a҉

8

𝒯 𝒪 𝒢 𝐸 𝒯 𝐻 𝐸 𝑅   𝐹 𝒪 𝑅 𝐸 𝒱 𝐸 𝑅

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

I watched in horror as the one I had loved, and thought was dead, stepped out from the dark, purple vortex.

Tears trickled down my now pale cheeks like a small stream as I took a couple steps forward, only to be dragged away by Bakugo, his voice yelling in my ear...

..but I didn't hear a word he said. My eyes were staring at the green-haired boy, the one I recognized as my best friend, his curls and freckles still framing his face perfectly. But even now, even here, in all this chaos, I saw his eyes had completely changed.

The emerald eyes I had grown to love were now polluted and shrowded in hatred and pain, and though none was directed at me, I couldn't help the aching in my chest. His lips were painted into a devilish smile, one that I had never wished of him to wear, and one that made something undesirable squirm in my stomach. Knowing that instead of the fate that had supposedly had fallen upon him was a lie and that he was alive and breathing, hurt me less than the stabbing pain of reality that pierced my chest, knowing he had become something not even Bakugo would wish upon the male.

The boy I had grown to love had been changed for the worst. He was a villain, and everyone knew it. His eyes glint with malice and blood lust. The grin he wore broke me into pieces. Not being able to run into his usually warm embrace, knowing it would no longer be the same comforting arms around me destroyed me.

My heart reacting before my head, I ran forward, ignoring the angry calls from my teacher and worried calls from my fellow students, as I ran forward, my eyes locked onto Izuku.

I skipped down multiple steps at once, throwing my arms around Izuku. He didn't resist, instead wrapping his own arms around me, spinning me around as he let out a laugh, one almost seeming to feign happiness as the sound was foreign to my ears.

He set me down, His closed eye smile almost making my knees buckle with how familiar it was.
"(Y/N)..." He breathed my name, the everpresent smile bound on his lips. "I missed you..."

A rough voice broke us from our embrace, a glare being passed from the owner. "Get on with it. We're here for more pressing matters, Midoriya." A man with pale blue hair hissed, disembodied hands gripping his clothes, face, and the back of his head.

"Right. J-join us." Izuku states plainly, his hand's gripping mine in one that seemed like iron. "Join me."

I was completely taken aback by his bluntness. I took a step back, unsure of how to react. He pulled me into his chest, resting his head upon mine. "I-Izuku..! I cant.."

"It wasn't an offer." He smirks, slithering a hand around my waist. "You're coming along whether you like it or not." When he noticed the utter panic that rose in my features, he smiled. "It's not that bad, I swear. This way, we can be together again!"

I stared at him, anger and sadness bubbling in my stomach. "Don't smile like that." I hissed as I pulled away slightly, my hands clenching into fists against his chest. "You aren't the same Izuku as before... You're not him...!" I leaned away quickly, catching the green-haired male off guard. I twisted out of his grasp and took a couple of steps backward, nearly tripping.