Tokoyami Fumikage

1 5

𝐵 𝐼 𝑅 𝒟 𝐵 𝑅 𝒜 𝐼 𝒩

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻
Requested By: Austin, My Gay Bestie UwU
Forgive me if it's short <3
↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

"(Y/N)." Your best friend, Tokoyami muttered in a warning tone, pushing your lunch back towards your figure sitting against the wall in your usual place at lunch.

"I told you, Fumi, seriously! I'm not hungry--" You inhaled sharply as sushi was shoved into your mouth by a pair of chopsticks, Tokoyami now knelt beside you. He wore a heavy glare which was initially brought on by his concern.

"It doesn't matter if you're hungry or not, you're going to eat," Tokoyami retorted, his back sliding down the wall and filling the once empty place next to you. "I swear..." He mumbled.

"What?" I looked over at him and sighed before grabbing the bento.  "Fine," I said, grabbing the chopsticks and carefully picking at the food before taking a bite.

He let out a huff and shook his head. "If I wasn't here you would be a walking skeleton." He rested his cheek on his hand. "You need to take care of yourself. I worry about you sometimes, you know."

I looked shot him a look of mild surprise. Most of the time, he showed little interest in my eating habits but recently, his attitude towards me was becoming evermore caring. Not that I minded. To be honest, the male had become almost like a boyfriend to me. Of course, I would never really say that to his face, but I thought about it all the time.

"I know, Fumi. Sorry." I stared at the floor, feeling guilty for making him worry. As I finished eating, I felt a hand rest on my unoccupied one, causing my face to ignite in hues of red. 
"F-Fumi?!" I squeaked as he gave me a side glance.

"(Y/N), I--" The words meant to proceed after your name disappeared, leaving the bird-like male speechless as I gazed at him with an incredibly flustered look on my face. "I-"

"Yes-?" I sputtered, feeling the heat in my already crimson cheeks rise, the feeling foreign. "I-Is something wrong, Fumi?"

He coughed, breaking eye contact. "Just to make sure you eat tonight, W-Would you want to eat dinner with me tonight?" I could have sworn my heart stopped, though the feeling of butterflies in my stomach continued. "I-I mean--"

I nodded, tackling him with a hug. "I would love to."

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

I am super sorry it's so short, but I had no inspiration xD

Word Count: 414