Eijirou Kirishima

9

𝒫 𝐿 𝒰 𝒮 𝐻 𝐼 𝐸 𝒮

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Both of you were sweating whilst heavy grunts escaping the red-head as he struggled to contain himself. His quirk began to activate, making you hiss in pain, the feeling less comfortable than before.

He slammed your hand on the table, shouting in victory as he jumped out and puffed out his chest in pride. "Damn you, Eiji," I muttered, puffing out my cheeks and hugging my knees to my chest.

"Awe, come on, firecracker!" Kirishima wraps his arms around you, lifting you off your seat and forcing your arms around his neck. "You know I'm amazing at arm wrestling!"

"But you cheated!" You squealed as he pressed a kiss to your cheek, his grin blinding. "Plus, it's not like I can use my quirk like that..." I huffed, returning the kiss.

"It's not cheating! I'm just using the resources I have! Also, just because you cant use your quirk to win an arm wrestle doesn't mean its useless, (Y/N), We've been over that!" Kirishima plops down on your shared couch, pressing a kiss on your cheek. "I'll remind you as many times as I have to, even if I have to beat it into your brain."

You smiled softly, nuzzling into Kirishima's neck like a puppy, his arms pulling you deeper into his warm and now comfortable embrace. "Love you, (Y/N)." He mused, smiling into your shoulder.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

I rushed into the arcade, Kirishima in tow as I jumped into Mina's arms. She spun me around, screaming about how 'her waifu had arrived' and how 'the party had started'. I grinned, being snatched into Kirishima's arms instead, him pressing a kiss on my lips.

I blushed, kissing back before Bakugo shoved Kirishima to the side and threw tokens at him, a devilish, determined grin on his face. "Oi, Shitty Hair. Can it with the romance and let's get down to business."

"To Defeat! The Huns!" Me, Mina, And Sero chanted at the same time, earning a smack to our heads. Kirishima looked at Bakugo before smacking him upside the head, and setting me down, the usual toothy grin plastered on his face.

"If I die," Kirishima muttered in your ear. "Remember to feed the cat." I let out a fake, offended gasp as he ran from the explosive male, literally and figuratively. Mina let out a laugh and pulled me to my feet, dragging me off into the arcade.

She pulled me to a huge line of claw games, where Denki was attempting to impress a few girls by getting them a stuffed bear. Just as the claw rose, the bear's fluffy body slid out of the grasp of its metal captive and plopped back into the pile of plushies. The girls snickered and walked away, giggling to each other.

Mina and I walked towards him and Mina began to laugh about his loss with the petty females, whilst I pat his back. Sero ran up and almost tackled Mina as he ran out the front door, behind him a string of tickets and tape, along with a pair of security guards.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Just as we were getting ready to leave, something in one of the claw machines caught my eye. I walked up to it and pressed a hand on the glass, smiling softly at the soft-looking dragon plush that laid at the top of the pile. Sharp, White teeth lining its jaws as my mind wandered away enough to not notice my boyfriend as he snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, picking me up off the ground and spinning me around.

I squeaked and let out a laugh. He set me down and turned around to get a look at what I had previously been staring at. He looked at me and put a dollar into the slot, grinning like a madman. I ran up and punched his arm, scolding him. "Kiwi! Don't you know these are rigged? What are you--?" He pressed a kiss to my lips, quieting me.

"If you want it, I don't care how much I have to spend to get it for you." He shone me a closed eye grin, the blush on his cheeks matching my own.

"Kiwi..." I felt the heat in my face rise, my mind blankly questioning how I found such an amazing boyfriend. He began to maneuver the lever on the machine and slammed his hand down on the decorative red button. The claw grabbed the tail of the dragon, lifting the creature up slightly before it dropped. 

He pulled out another dollar and inputted it into the machine, grinning like a child. "Eiji, Please. I bet we can find another one somewhere else! One exactly like this one." I smiled, wrapping my arms around one of his. He just kissed my cheek and kept the same grin on his face.

"Nope! You want this one. That means this one is the one you're gonna get!" He cheers, slamming his hand on the button once again. This time, the hand snatches onto its midsection and wing, pulling the plush about halfway before it slid out of the metallic grip. He merely pulled out another dollar, and when it dropped continuously, He just continued to slide dollar after dollar into the claw machine.

Around the seventh time, He managed to drop it into the hole. He let out a triumphant laugh, snatching the plushie and handing it to me. I stared in awe at the bright red dragon in my hands, its sharp teeth almost seeming to glint. I smiled up at Kirishima, a few tears pricking at my eyes as I wrapped my arms around him. "(Y/N)? What's wrong? Are you--?"

"I'm fine, Eiji. I just.. Don't know how I got so lucky, you know? Having a boyfriend as amazing as you."

"Yeah?" He wrapped his arms tighter around me as I buried my face in his neck. "Well, I don't know how lucky I am to have a wonderful," He presses a soft kiss on my neck. "Amazing," He presses another between each word. "Beautiful, Smart, Supportive--"

"I get it." I smiled softly, moving away just enough to kiss his lips. "I love you too."

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Word Count: 1036