Hitoshi Shinso

1 4

𝐿 𝐼 𝒜 𝑅   𝐿 𝐼 𝒜 𝑅

["Worst Lie you ever told?" You questioned, eyes glued to the ceiling as you both continued walking down the hallway.
"I love you."]

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

"Hey, Hitoshi!" I giggle, running up to my boyfriend. He hums in response, his gaze glued to the floor. "Can we do something today after school?" I give him a closed eye grin as we pushed past a few students.

"No. Not today." He murmurs, his gaze refusing to meet mine.

I let out a tiny disappointed squeak but interlocked my hands with his. He didn't move away but instead began walking faster, as if trying to rid himself of you faster. It wasn't long before I got the hint and let go of his hand. I turned around and waved slightly, a goodbye stuck on my tongue as I walked away, tears pricking at my eyes.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

I stepped into Class 1B, Immediately walking toward my brother, Neito's, desk. He looked up, blue eyes locking with mine and immediately tugging me back out of the classroom and down the empty hallway. "What's wrong?" he said harshly, Leaning on the wall, his blonde hair falling over his piercing blue eyes, he features we never shared. Most people don't believe me and my brother are twins, due to us being maternal and not identical.

"N-Nothing!" I whined, my arms crossing and my eyebrows furrowing. "Nothings wrong, Nei!" I said. He rolled his eyes, making it obvious he wasn't buying it. "Neito, I swear everything is okay!"

He tsked. "Fine. But I swear to god if that lowlife purple-haired bitch hurt you the last thing he'll be seeing is the bottom of a shallow grave." I laughed, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"You sound like Bakugo--"

"Shut the hell up."

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

"Hey, Hitoshi!" I called running up to him as we made our way to the cafeteria. "We still on for lunch?" He shakes his head as he pushed open the doors to the bustling room full of students.

"No. I have to go talk to Hatsume and PowerLoader about some metals I need for class." He responds, stepping in line. 

"But you promised! We haven't eaten together in ages!" I pout, standing beside him. "Can't you go talk to them another time?"

"Stop being childish. We can eat together tomorrow if it means that much to you." He grabs a tray and mutely points out the foods he wants. I do the same, except I energetically asked for the food my name and started small talk with Lunch Rush and his coworkers. 

I watched him leave, gripping the corners of my tray tightly as I walked over to Bakugo's table and sat down. "Hey guys," I said, giggling as Mina grabs my hand and pulls me down into the seat.

"Yo!" Kirishima waves slightly as he takes his usual seat next to Bakugo and almost carelessly sliding his tray onto the table. 

Bakugo tsks, glancing sideways at me whilst his brows furrowed more than usual. "Oi, Copy Cat. What the fuck is up with you?" My gaze snaps up to his, eyes widening.