Denki Kaminari

2 2

A S T R A P H O B I A

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻
[A/N] I'm so sorry for all the recent Denki one-shots. Of course, I love Denki, but he has been requested recently and he's also one of my family member's favorites. Speaking of which, this one-shot is for her. I hope you like it! This is the 'gift' I kept blabbing about.
(Art By Me)
↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Denki Kaminari sat beside you during class, his interests completely captivated by you. Unbeknownst to him, You were terrified of him. You knew everything about your classmates, and even more about the boy you sat beside.

Denki Kaminari; The Flirt, Playboy, and most importantly, Lightning Rod.  During training events at the prestigious school you shared an attendance with the boy, you would try your best to avoid any confrontation or actions with the male. Of course, he was certainly not having that. Any opportunity he obtained he would take the chance to attempt to strike a conversation with you.

Unfortunately for you, he had managed to somehow obtain your phone number through one of your close friends. When she told you of her betrayal, you wanted to curl into a ball and cry for the rest of the year, snuggled in a blanket reading fanfics for the rest of your 'miserable life.'

The plain and simple truth was since you were a child, you had inherited the heart-stopping fear of storms. Twas not rain you feared. In fact, it was the thunder and lightning that made you tear up and cower into the warmth of your blankets.

Sitting up in class, you moved the loose strands of hair out of your face and rested your head on your palm tiredly, ears straining to listen to the words sputtered by the teacher. Your free hand doodled little shapes and figures on the page of notes that laid unwritten on besides the notes section and your name printed in the corner of the neatly lined paper.

Your eyes shifted ever so slightly, locking onto the golden pair that had already been on yours as your mind had wandered previously. The boy's gaze darted away, his eyes gluing back onto the teacher, his pencil skimming over the paper in an attempt to seem like he had been writing.

Obviously nervous about his being caught staring, his eyes kept glancing back at yours. His actions were caught out of the corner of your eye, nervousness pricking at your skin at his small but flustered actions.

The bell broke you from your thoughts, a relaxation seeping through your body as you shoved the empty paper into your bag and empty-mindedly tossed your pencil alongside it. Standing up as quickly as possible, you shuffled past Ashido and Sero and out the bustling hallways of U.A highschool.

↺✗▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰✗↻

Slamming your tray on the table, you took your usual seat beside the sleep-deprived male of General Studies. "Hey, Shinsomnia." You said, hesitating none to dig into the small meal you had gathered for yourself.

"What do you want?" He mutters, taking a bite of his own food. You raised your eyebrows.

"What's got your panties in a twist, Mind Control?" You nudged his shoulder harshly, laughing. "What? Bakugo picking on you again? Aww, poor baby boy," His shadowed eyes locked onto yours, fury bubbling in them. You sighed, resting your head on your palm. "I'll talk to him. I know he can be a real bitch sometimes, but so can you."

"Says the one who avoids an electric type pokemon because you're afraid of thunder and lightning." He retorted, obviously fed up with your class.

You glared at him, your own eyes shadowed in eerie darkness at the mention of the fear that tore holes in your soul. "Shut up, Shinsou," You hissed, his real name sounding foreign on your tongue. His eyes shifted to yours in surprise, seldom hearing his legitimate name roll off your tongue.